B1: Refreshing GCC FZJ80, 1994, GX, Tan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, this would be my first post on this great website.

I am refreshing a low-mileage, rust-free, Saudi Arabian FZJ80. What makes it unique is not only it is a rust-free truck, but also a LHD too.

Please keep your eyes on it; it might be for sale later!

Those are the specs if someone wants more info about it:

FZJ80 LHD
GCC Specs
GX
Tan with original body
About 150k km "93205mi"
Manual
1FZ
H151

PHOTO-2023-04-10-15-28-31.jpg
PHOTO-2023-04-10-15-28-10.jpg

Last edited:
Yes

Uh. Yeah.

Post specs!

You’ll have no shortage of customers interested, especially if you can help navigate shipping and import logistics.

I would recommend becoming a vendor on this site if you plan to make this a business and become a used car salesman.

We received the truck from the transposition company, and the first this we did was clean up the cooling system because it is about summer and we don't need any surprises.

Let's start with a couple of general shots of the current condition if of the truck.

IMG_4850.jpeg
IMG_4851.jpeg
IMG_4854.jpeg

IMG_4852.jpeg

IMG_4855.jpeg

The next step is to collect OEM parts for the mechanical and body. For the body parts, this includes most of the plastic parts and rubber stripes. also, we are going to get a brand new OEM front bumper to get the exact color match "I hate repainting fj80 bumpers, I don't like to match colors haha" Good thing about GX's corners that they come with a black plastic finish.

About body stripes, I'll do my best to collect a full set from over Saudi. Yes from over Saudi because they are not easy to find and Toyota is not really interested to make them again.

Here is a part that I found 9 hours drive from where I am located, haha

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-14 at 10.17.37 PM.jpeg
am located haha

Humm, I thought I might not finish this project; I was busy preparing trucks for the USA and one FJ62 for local clients. But now I have the time!

The restoration is going to be as OEM as I can. All parts you will see in the future are original Toyota except end rods

1710368769921.png

1710369147957.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom