Anyone Specifically W/ 17's and 35's? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

17x9 Icon Rebound, 35” BFG Mud Terrains KM3

4E3E6BEE-7D09-43C5-BCB5-C7C4F0B5779B.jpeg

Is the 25mm offset Icon offers the correct offset for an 80?
I don't think there is any such thing as "the correct offset", unless you want to start your decision process with the OEM 0mm offset. After that, every single thing you change - well, changes everything...tire size, lift, bump stops, articulation, fender & flair trimming, etc...all interact. Pushing tire size up to 37" makes your success window quite narrow. There seems to be as much trouble with rubbing on the tire outside edge, as the inside edge.
Also, consider that at any offset other than 0mm has moved the tire tread inward or outward from the kingpin pivot axis intersection with the ground, so there is then a force with a lever arm, effecting handling & steering, to at some degree. How much can you put up with?
(+)25mm offset moves the tire inward from its "normal" position by 1 inch.

Thanks everyone!! Seems like a 17x8 to x8.5 width, with a -10 to -25 offset will be flush to a slight poke with 35's.

What are the specs on your lift? Your rig looks sweet!

315 Yokohama G003 MT

View attachment 2325186

View attachment 2325187

View attachment 2325188

View attachment 2325189

315 Yokohama G003 MT

View attachment 2325186

View attachment 2325187

View attachment 2325188

View attachment 2325189
What kind of lift are you running? Your rig looks awesome!

What are the specs on your lift? Your rig looks sweet!

What kind of lift are you running? Your rig looks awesome!
Thank you! I actually bought the truck with the OME lift on it. I have been under it numerous times but have never actually looked at the part numbers on the springs. I plan to remove the OME lift at some point and install a Dobinsons kit. If I had to guess it's about 2.5"-3" of lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom