What;s THIS wire for? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just dangling behind the glove box. comes out from under heater, left side.
1710545280272.png

Last edited:
btw, the 1st pic's not my mine

Last edited:
Last edited:
Power for the glove box light?

Ejection Seat. Be sure to open the sunroof before testing.

I was going to guess AC thermistor, but this other link shows that (circled), plus the mystery wire going up and to the left.
1710706796010.png

A23 Air Mix Control Servo Motor
W 5 Water Temp. Sensor
are in the neighborhood. See the EWD in Resources.
Coming out from under the heater would suggest W5.

A23 Air Mix Control Servo Motor
W 5 Water Temp. Sensor
are in the neighborhood. See the EWD in Resources.
Coming out from under the heater would suggest W5.
Not
1000001137.png
not that wire, this wire,

Not View attachment 3585609not that wire, this wire,
I know you were asking about the wire on the left. I just grabbed a picture from a different thread that showed the same general area, although highlighting a different wire. The wire you circled in blue may be A23 Air Mix Control Servo Motor or W5 Water Temp. Sensor. Connections are referenced from the EWD (Electrical Wiring Diagram) found in the Resources tab at the top of the page.

I know you were asking about the wire on the left. I just grabbed a picture from a different thread that showed the same general area, although highlighting a different wire. The wire you circled in blue may be A23 Air Mix Control Servo Motor or W5 Water Temp. Sensor. Connections are referenced from the EWD (Electrical Wiring Diagram) found in the Resources tab at the top of the page.
gotcha ... no worries.. it was perhaps redundantly clarifying. many thanks... I think i'm on the antenna side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom