A pillar grab handle options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No caps were included with mine. I also couldn’t find a part number for the caps. I asked for them to be 3D printed.

Interesting. Never have had issues with any of mine but truck was kept of the sun and I’m in Canada.
The metal bent on mine - not a UV degradation failure.

The 36020 is a non-US part number.

7461060030B0-COVER.png

Looks like there are part numbers for the plugs but mine (gray) are not available. There is a substitute but not sure if it will fit without the handle in hand.

Nice looking solution. Need something I can put my big mitt through though
There is a good amount of room for your fingers. I can make them bigger..

Making some out of aluminum would be interesting. I can check on feasibility

In process…
def need to know more about this...I'm waiting for the day my handle's metal weakens to the point it snaps off and I tumble backwards off my rock rail...

def need to know more about this...I'm waiting for the day my handle's metal weakens to the point it snaps off and I tumble backwards off my rock rail...
Exactly the same issue I'm having.

I won’t do silly sayings as on option in the site but have no problem adding whatever folks want per order. It’s only a few mins to laser.
Not looking for anything silly. Glad laser etching would be a possibility. Thanks

I won’t do silly sayings as on option in the site but have no problem adding whatever folks want per order. It’s only a few mins to laser.
Threading to add a RAM ball, etc. would be a welcome addition as well.

Not looking for anything silly. Glad laser etching would be a possibility. Thanks
Don't worry, I'll ask for something silly. I've got that covered :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom