80 series knives (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have my old Valor survival knife I have had since I was about 11 years old.. It is the only knife that has stuck with me from my youth.. No idea why though lol. Made in Japan in the 70's and 80's so it is a perfect fit with the Land Cruiser right ;>)

valor-model-613-combat-survival-knife_1_10adf590afd868115406c503e8a5a48c.jpg

You have good taste in knifes, My favorite pocket folder is my P3G Fallkniven, it's extremely sharp, my other pocket folder is a Benchmade, it's edge can't hold a candle to my Fallkiven.
View attachment 2554556

Hmmmm......

Something about that knife that appeals to me. It's very tastefully done. I like it.

The P3G Fallkniven above is a very well made knife.

Picked up my fixed blade Fallkniven years ago at a PX/BX in the Sandbox. Was surprised to see it way out there (very small PX), but there it was on sale so grabbed it.

Serious note, I pack various Benchmade knives. The REI exclusives are always cool. I never leave them in the rig, because they end up staying there.

I always carry them or transfer them to my waders and back to my pants when I change.

CRKT M16-14ZER

Serrated, one hand open, seatbelt cutter and glass breaker. Doesn't see much usage but definitely worth having.

IMG_20210115_232946.jpg

whats in the truck varies depending on which is in my pocket. right now i switch between these 3
20210116_110320.jpg
20210116_110601.jpg

Car/Truck knife is a Lotar Combat. Excellent piece. Have couple benchmades, my daily carry is leatherman skeletool, and wave in the laptop bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom