4plusproducts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4+PLUS! Best bumper out there IMO.......Still need a flip kit if you have them Dave?
Thanks for everything.

I just gotta chime in too. I have the flip kits on my 60 and wouldn’t change a thing about them. Got the fronts first and then the rears later. I’ve always loved your 60 rear bumper. I’ve just never had the extra funds to spare. Thank you for everything Dave!

Any chance you could do one last run of flip kits? I don't need them right now but was planning to get them in a few months when I overhaul my suspension. I would gladly buy them now to make sure I have them when needed.

Best of luck!
2nd this

@lcwizard - one last run of 60 u-bolt flip kits … please?

good luck in the future.....
Hopefully I find a person that will pick up the carriers at least. Until then I have three trucks that have to get finished so I'll do what I can for a bit .
Maybe gas will get back to 2.00 a gallon. Freight will come back down. Steel will drop back to pre covid and everyone's grocery bills will drop
back to 2020 levels so we can spend more on wheeling and less on existing.

Dave I’ll be ordering some of those FJ40 sliders if you still have them. Sorry to hear about business man, you’ve always been a class act.

Dave I’ll be ordering some of those FJ40 sliders if you still have them. Sorry to hear about business man, you’ve always been a class act.
I'm afraid if I wait too long I'll be the fab shop version of a US president, wandering aimlessly around the shop, tripping on extension cords
and shaking hands with Marv Spector and Marlin Czajkowski.

I’d like to put up a couple of pics of my 4Plus front bumper. It’s the fundamental staple of any 4X4.
Just to say thanks and to show it’s part of the pride I have in my 60. Couldn't have gotten where I’ve wanted to go without it.
B4EF091F-8178-4F8D-A0A9-018EC3CFC925.jpeg
D39E31E7-7BF7-4B6F-8A37-70245992E8EF.jpeg

I'm afraid if I wait too long I'll be the fab shop version of a US president, wandering aimlessly around the shop, tripping on extension cords
and shaking hands with Marv Spector and Marlin Czajkowski.
You’re in good company bro.

4+PLUS! Best bumper out there IMO.......Still need a flip kit if you have them Dave?
Thanks for everything.
I'll have everything for flip kits in a week or two. I'm missing some parts for 60 fronts and 40 rears. The flip kits don't push my physical limits like a 60 rear carrier.
I've been building (lifting) heavy land cruiser bumpers, cages, sliders since the late 80's. My back has retired without the rest of me. I'll have flip kits for quite a while.
For the large items, I'll definitely need help lifting , loading and generally moving them about. Two back surgeries haven't changed that. Focusing on just a few items
and not tying up to much working capital in stagnant inventory will be the key. Before Covid the material costs were less than 1/2 what they are now. We can't raise prices of everything to completely cover the inflation of materials, transportation and labor all in a short time. The customers need to catch up in wages to those same issues and
I don't see that happening. I think most Americans got 10 or 15% raises to offset a 25-35% inflation over the last 2 years.

I’m in for flip kits front and rear at a minimum.

Maybe a 60 front if you dig up the parts. I’d be good without hoops like @cruiserpilot

I’ve had a front for a 62 and it was just plain beautiful (and strong)

Dave just sent you a PM hope there is still time to order some stuff for a few fj40s i have been putting off.

I’m in for flip kits front and rear at a minimum.

Maybe a 60 front if you dig up the parts. I’d be good without hoops like @cruiserpilot
we send out a few a year without hoops. The look has grown on me too . Now that we've got cheap winches out there , I suppose winch protection isn't
as critical. Winches are becoming one of the cheapest accessories you can buy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom