2F Valve Cover Question (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

well, it IS just like having a V-8 in it now, probably the quickest, easiest, cheapest V-8 swap ever...

Greg, it’s time to put down the pipe!

Thanks for your order WillView attachment 2024604

Thanks again @65swb45 for the valve cover. The engine bay turned out great!

CWJ3957.jpg

I have another inquiry for you. I tried calling the shop, but it just rang and rang and never went to voicemail. Should I try again later?

Yup. Hopefully tomorrow. I posted in the announcement thread last week that I’ve been out with a
leg injury since the 18th. I just drove my truck again for the first time today, so I should be able to make my way down there tomorrow to start dealing with the backlog of work.

Thanks again @65swb45 for the valve cover. The engine bay turned out great!

CWJ3957.jpg

I have another inquiry for you. I tried calling the shop, but it just rang and rang and never went to voicemail. Should I try again later?
Nice VC, is that powder coated?

Yup. Hopefully tomorrow. I posted in the announcement thread last week that I’ve been out with a
leg injury since the 18th. I just drove my truck again for the first time today, so I should be able to make my way down there tomorrow to start dealing with the backlog of work.
Apologies, I missed the announcement. No rush, Land Cruiser stuff can wait. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Nice VC, is that powder coated?
Yessir. Coated red then finished with clear to protect the “2F” accent.

Apologies, I missed the announcement. No rush, Land Cruiser stuff can wait. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Yessir. Coated red then finished with clear to protect the “2F” accent.

looks sharp Will, good show ........ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom