1FZ-FE Rebuild - Restoring my FZJ80 from an early demise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dang. This looks like it would be an awesome thread, but all the picture links are broken.
:doh:

Dang. This looks like it would be an awesome thread, but all the picture links are broken.
:doh:

Dropbox destroyed their public sharing option and I haven't had the inclination to get everything transferred over to Flickr and re-uploaded. Some day....

Dropbox destroyed their public sharing option and I haven't had the inclination to get everything transferred over to Flickr and re-uploaded. Some day....
Well, if it saves you time, just sharing the link and letting me figure out where the pics fit in the narrative would still be helpful.

Well, if it saves you time, just sharing the link and letting me figure out where the pics fit in the narrative would still be helpful.

Phewwww.. Got them re-hosted on google. Hope that helps.

Last year I was looking into the Birddog wheels but found out they are no longer made in our configuration due to lack of popularity but, of course, still made for Heeps.

How do you like them?

Last year I was looking into the Birddog wheels but found out they are no longer made in our configuration due to lack of popularity but, of course, still made for Heeps.

How do you like them?

Really like them. Recently switched to a 17" wheel due to availability of 37" tires. However, I was very happy with the birddogs. The bead retention lips, extra thick wheel lip and other unique features are pretty cool. I just listed them on craigslist with 345/75 KM2s.

Still in the search of a Socal shop that has the integrity and expertise to deliver such a high quality job as this one... awesome!

Still in the search of a Socal shop that has the integrity and expertise to deliver such a high quality job as this one... awesome!
Kyle at Martin Davidson's - 818.307.5698

@bryanb Reading around post 33, I had just a few questions.

When you installed the engine, did you have the intake, exhaust manifold, alternator, etc. all on? I've considered putting everything prior to dropping the engine and transmission but wasn't sure that it would drop in with everything attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom