Noob rebuilding 1FZ-FE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cons: interior is complete my f’d and I would have to swap everything over. I have no experience but would learn as I go and at that point will not be paying for labor or a shop to swap the body. Some estimates are upwards of 9k. Ughhhh
@Edlobos5, looking at the couple interior pictures of the "donor" truck, most of the hard stuff (dash and headliner) to swap over in the interior looks to be intact and in good condition. The only thing to look for is did they cut wires when removing items, this will make a swap a little more difficult but not impossible. If anything is cut you could salvage pigtails/connections if needed from your truck to keep it factory looking. Another bonus is both have the grey leather interior so you wouldn't be mismatched.
*Edit: the drivers kick panel area looks like it may need some love as well ;)
Definitely not pushing that direction as both your options will require a lot of time and effort just hoping to keep you informed.

The motor with a blown HG that has been sitting, have you tried to turn it over by hand? If it locks up, yeah it's probably toast. Could be a learning tool but o you have room and time? Maybe set it aside for a later day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom