FJ55 Reproduction seal kits from Australia (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@2fpower I will not need that seal. I am redoing my clamshell window and that is not going to work.

Got prices on the rear seals and prices for shipping to the states.

With the current exchange rates, the rear seal should be about $163

shipping to the states is about $20 per seal -- based on their fixed price this time.

US Shipping to everyone should be about $25

So that is about $208 per seal.

If I can ship several to one location again, that would reduce that US shipping.

Let me know if anyone wants to be removed from the list.

@LCMoneyPit (2)
@samc2447 (3)
@greenbeast
@Lilgreen77
@faeriej55
@MudDauber
@joesfj40
@mn12
@Grease Cruiser
@cjmoon
@theSherpa
@DEW1
@Lifelong40Fan
@Owyhee Jackass
@WartHog73
@RUSH55
@bhoyles55
@Tomba
@POTATO LAUNCHER
@2fpower (2)
@Ry24000
@Bwrmoto
@Lucy_FJ55
@Akella
@xtiaan2000 (back in the group)

Last edited:
At this point in time, we’re just waiting to see if someone can install the door seals and see if the doors shut. They’ve got everything else boxed up ready to go.

Tailgate Upper Bailey Channel suits Toyota FJ55 | Rubber Seals Australia

rubbersealsaustralia.com
rubbersealsaustralia.com

@mmcinnis follow this link..

Just a FYI

I just finished getting the doors on and have been fighting w the old rubber to get the windows to roll up without a floor jack. Gave up and took it to the window wizard. I had bought the rear door fixed window rubber on ebay as well as the rear tailgate as listed above.

I took in all the rubber from this wonderful group buy and he went from ‘I don’t think I can do anything for you’, to ‘wow, this is some good stuff, I think there is hope!’

Music to my ears!!!

I am only hoping that I can be reincluded in that tailgate order!

He described the fixed windows and tailgate rubber that I bought on eBay as trash.
Damn, spent some cake on those. Felt I had to pounce when that rubber pops up. Guess not. Who knew. :/

Group buy still open here?

GROUP BUY IS CLOSED....

@Old Nick just sent me a message with these comments....

Howdy,

Hoping that this will be of assistance.

I missed out on the group-buy and ended up ordering an entire seal kit from Rubber Seals. They sent out replacement door seals (front and rear body/pinch-weld seals) because of reports that the original seals wouldn't allow the doors to close properly. Anyway, got the new seals in and did a test fit. The doors (front and back) closed without any problems (I've got a '75 Pig).

Also, got the tailgate bailey channel in too (the piece that was still being engineered). It looks great, but haven't had a chance to fit it... I've got too much rust repair to do... ugh.

Anyway, just thought that I would let you know my experience. The replacement seals should be good to go.

Take it easy,
Bill

Sound like we should see these parts moving around the world to me pretty soon. My work is crazy busy, so I will not be able to ship these out to you until early May. If anyone is in a crunch and needs them, let me know and I will make exceptions.

I will get the funds figured out about that time as well.

So, did I miss it if the fitment of what we have was good, or are there new versions of the door seals coming as well?

So, did I miss it if the fitment of what we have was good, or are there new versions of the door seals coming as well?
New seals coming. You should find an email with some instructions on some other slight fixes as well. I will try to post up those items so anyone can reference them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom