CRR 2024 Saturday Swap Meet! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Inaugural Swap Meet: Bring those old spare parts, accessories, tools, and camping gear to sell or trade.
Saturday at 3:00pm – SWAP MEET participants will set up in the designated area adjacent to the pavilion.
Bring a table or a tarp if you need one.

This thread is for everybody to post up what they're bringing, what they're looking for, and whatever else relates to the swap meet this year.

While this is called Relic Run, feel free to bring parts for anything vehicle related.

Action shot of @Roxx leaving his campsite ready to buy more cruiser parts.

IMG_2668.jpeg

I don't have anything to sell, but have space to transport. Bring your s*** to my house, I'll bring it to Relic run and sell it for you. No commission taken by me.

No return trip though. Any unsold s*** will be given away or thrown away.

Posted in CLCC but I can bring these down if anyone has an interest in them

For Sale:
(4) Stock 2nd gen Tacoma TRD Off Road Wheels, 16x7 +30 with 265/70r16 Cooper Discoverers. Tires are dry rotting but have decent depth. Date code is 4914. One has a very slow leak around the bead.

$100

IMG_4541.jpeg

IMG_4544.jpeg

IMG_4545.jpeg

IMG_4546.jpeg

IMG_4542.jpeg

IMG_4543.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

37 x 12.50 x17. Maxxis Trepador. Has a sidewall repair. I can bring to RR if I have a buyer. $150. Plenty of tread.

IMG_0417.jpeg

IMG_0416.jpeg

IMG_0415.jpeg

20220307_103422.jpg

I've got an Ironman tent that goes on their awning that I'd like to get out of storage. Im keeping the awning so just the tent for sale.

$100.

FYI I'm on the lookout for a set of nice 285/75/16s and a small lift for a 100 series.

Last edited:
Set of Dobinson leaf springs for a 40, make offer!! I will bring down to RR if I have a buyer.

happy to bring any parts anyone is looking for.. feels like I have an unlimited supply of stuff these days.

I am also always looking to buy 4-speed bellhousings and flywheels, 80-84 40 or 60 transmission crossmembers, FJ62 gas tanks (any shape), 2F air cleaner assemblies (40 or 60), 2f throttle linkage parts, I’m also getting sort of low on good used 4.11 and 3.7 3rd members too
If anyone wants to clean their garage of any of these items

View attachment 3592467
I've got an Ironman tent that goes on their awning that I'd like to get out of storage. Im keeping the awning so just the tent for sale.

$100.

FYI I'm on the lookout for a set of nice 285/75/16s and a small lift for a 100 series.
hmm wonder if that will fit the ARB I have

79-85 Mini truck power steering box. Great way to ass Power Steering to a 40 and look stock. $220.00 obo

**pending sale**

Last edited:
I'll haul this stuff to RR if I get a decent offer:

80 series parts:
  • F/R OME 3-1/2" "J" lift with new caster bushings, Metal Tech caster plates, and "L" shocks
  • Rear Dobinson 4" rear springs
  • LX450 console
  • Factory radius arms with good bushings - cheap
40 series parts
  • Early bare windshield frame with the hole for the cowl vent, frame only
  • Early door handles
  • good starter
  • Gauge cluster
  • Weber 32/34 carb that worked great on my 45
General stuff:
  • 48" hi-lift with cast base

I might be interested in the Weber carb.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pick
Back
Top Bottom