rear body mounts (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is a problem Houston.

When I press in the clutch it sound as though the fan is hitting the shroud. It’s that kind of sound.
Gonna take the inspection plate off to see if I see anything obvious. No idea!

If I remember correct you have the Centerforce clutch and I'm betting the pressure plate has the centrifugal weights . I had problems with my first one like that and my second pressure plate I removed the weights, no problems. They tend to stick and rattle. I'm not saying that's what's wrong with yours, just something to look at.

image.jpg

Scrapdaddy are these the little weights that you spoke of? When I wiggle them they seem to possibly be like the noise I was hearing.

Ooooo boy I don’t wanna pull this out!

So

That noise clutch. Woke up early to take it to this guy. Got in the car, still doesn’t start like I would like, pushed in the clutch. NO NOISE! Hahahahahaha
Drove it around listened for noises-none. I like foxes like that!!!

Drove it down and got it aligned. Took it to this glass guy- the s***! Told me one to two weeks out!!!

Then he mentioned how to jump the line!
He got the cargos and front window done in no time and now is trying to make my windows roll up better and messing a little with the tailgate rubber! He is the business.

Now I know that I am amongst friends here.

When I went to the alignment store. I ended up talking with 7-8 people about this thing!
At the glass shop the boss was going to do the work and we all just talked about the project. They understood where I was.

I’ll tell you what! You are a show off if you drive a Landcruiser!

I love it!

I would take the spare windshield chrome but I already have a spare set. .........and given that there isn't a gasket available that uses said chrome; it's going to be hard to ever use. Having said that, I wouldn't throw those away. Just put them in a tube; they don't take up much room. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom