SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (4 Viewers)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If the guy or gal behind you is lagging behind and you come to a fork in the trail make sure that you wait for him or her to see witch way you went !!
Proper trail Etiquette
Basically make sure you have the person behind you in your mirror and that helps keep the group together so if someone is lagging then the trail leader won’t loose anyone.

Mochi will be joining again this year.

D19EC45D-EAC2-43A3-8D05-856ED28F5460.jpeg

Check for availability on KOAs website. There was an RV spot (#60) in the back near the rest of the gang so I grabbed it. We’re driving the 60 and tent camping but I figured that spot was better off being claimed by somebody in the group than not.

Happy to trade for a tent site in the back, or if we get to July and nothing has changed somebody can tent camp on our spot. It should be big enough for two trucks and two tents.

For those who’ve been before, will two tents fit on one of the KOA tent sites? We’ve got a site… but we typically have two tents.

How is parking at the KOA? I plan to tow my FJ40 out on a car trailer and looking to drop the tow rig and trailer.

How is parking at the KOA? I plan to tow my FJ40 out on a car trailer and looking to drop the tow rig and trailer.

There is trailer parking, but it is somewhat limited. You can usually find a spot, though.

Lonestar will accompany us.

0747B1D4-8B48-4B83-B211-392E77CCE0EC.jpeg

Now I actually have to finish some projects….

A list for me to get done before

H55f Input shaft seal
New clutch
Exhaust
Diff fluid changed
Rear axle rebuild
Oil change
Fix ARB blue plastic hose, F/R ( I mean they are only 25 plus years old)
pcv Vent extend
A/C repair
New stereo

Repair RTT and mount to cruiser: not sure on this one, don’t really want to wheel with a RTT. I don’t have a small enough trailer to use…may just bring a tent.
So this is the first year my truck is actually ready except potential new tires. Year 7 but I’m finally getting organized :).

Looks like plenty of doggies! I didn't think Tink would be alone, but she'll have plenty of friends

Speaking of dogs, is Chicken coming this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom