Pig Picture Album (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3CBEABC6-3330-4048-B94B-A4AC1FBA087A.jpeg

Raingutters? Where we're going, we don't need raingutters.

Last edited:
They just bolted the rack through the roof? Wtf???
Mine will be mounted through the roof also. A ton of work involved doing it “right”.
I built an interior rack inspired by the one Ron built for his. Then I welded some long coupling nuts into the outer length-wise runners to serve as mounting points for a roof rack, inspired by what Jim did to mount his roof rack.
I don’t have the greatest pics depicting the specific idea, but you can zoom in on these pics and see some of what I’m talking about.

BC41E03B-8AFE-4D91-81D8-3119764CB177.jpeg

3A97C3EA-BDC2-45ED-9020-B2087936D911.jpeg

84768901-7F1E-4C1E-8C13-540955F19863.jpeg

clearly lots of effort to do it right. looks sick Rush. was picturing my flimsy roof skin with a few washers on the under side for support, lol. Sometimes I forget the lengths you maniacs will go to, which of course means I'll eventually have to follow down that rabbit hole!

The Ron inspired roof support system is golden. Saw his live at the PP and it was glorious!!

The Ron inspired roof support system is golden. Saw his live at the PP and it was glorious!!
Thanks Man! It turned out alright for a guy shooting in the dark. I really like the idea of Rush's combining the two setups. There's a lot of weight sitting on those gutters which aren't the greatest to begin with. As always, if I had it to do over....ah hell, I'd still screw it up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom