Stolen 1970 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RodrigzCrzr

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello
I am posting this up cause a good friend of mine and prior MUD members step fathers FJ40 was stolen from his house in KernVille CA.
If anyone sees it or has seen it please let me know.
Thank you
Jorge
VIN# FJ40153797
95626101-325C-49CD-BAF9-36FB2660994C.jpeg

626A3DA4-90AE-4AD8-8485-62B3EBE2793A.jpeg

Last edited:
It is a 73.
When I was given the news and pics I just posted without any details.

🤬
There is a stolen vehicle thread in the for sale section.
Hopefully a Mod. will move this to there and leave it here also. Best to get as most coverage as possible. Since they did the house and property it is likely some drug addicts and don't know what they have.

🤬
There is a stolen vehicle thread in the for sale section.
Hopefully a Mod. will move this to there and leave it here also. Best to get as most coverage as possible. Since they did the house and property it is likely some drug addicts and don't know what they have.
Yes I know. I couldn’t find it.
But I will post up on that thread m.
Thank you

Thanks @RodrigzCrzr @1969FJ It was most likely driven out under its own power. The main gate to the property was locked when the cops showed up so they either had keys to the gate or used one of the 4x4 trails that goes by the property. Seeing that they stole some other things like flatbed trailers and machinery, we are suspecting that the local Edison hired contractors were culprits. They have keys to all the propertys in the area.

Thanks @RodrigzCrzr @1969FJ It was most likely driven out under its own power. The main gate to the property was locked when the cops showed up so they either had keys to the gate or used one of the 4x4 trails that goes by the property. Seeing that they stole some other things like flatbed trailers and machinery, we are suspecting that the local Edison hired contractors were culprits. They have keys to all the propertys in the area.

Looks like the 40 was spotted tucked up in some trees in a yard a town over. After a few posts on Facebook by my mom and her friend someone messaged that they saw the cruiser. Cops are involved. Hopefully the rest of the stuff is found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom