Updated rear bumper pics (was Project LXXIV) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:D

I'm hoping for an update soon. Hardware kits are assembled for the most part, need a few more things to arrive... and the bumpers too.

Getting closer!

18232.jpeg

18231.jpeg

I see a provision for a winch, is this a front bumper pictured? Did you make provision for winch on your rear bumper?

I see a provision for a winch, is this a front bumper pictured? Did you make provision for winch on your rear bumper?

Front winch. Final design is very aesthetically similar to our prototype versions.

Nice! Are you going to have a rear bumper for HZJ73 to work with stock plastic sides anytime soon?

We want to test fit one to see if and what changes are needed but priority 1 is get these to market. I've got an interest list long enough to move our first batch (@Delancy you're at the top). As soon as we get that sorted we'll look at what is next.

We want to test fit one to see if and what changes are needed but priority 1 is get these to market. I've got an interest list long enough to move our first batch (@Delancy you're at the top). As soon as we get that sorted we'll look at what is next.
That sounds good. What is the asking price for hoop and no hoop?

I noticed that these bumpers use existing bolt holes for factory mounted tire carriers. My BJ75 did not use a factory mounted carrier. Will your instructions include some type of template to drill these holes?

I noticed that these bumpers use existing bolt holes for factory mounted tire carriers. My BJ75 did not use a factory mounted carrier. Will your instructions include some type of template to drill these holes?

Hmmm, that isn't a scenario we have considered. The bumper sides wings of this design are aimed at the J73/J74 setup and I know @SteveJackson plans to try one on a 75 to check fit. We can certainly make a template for you if the bumper fits.

Would you send me your VIN so I can research this a little? The bracket itself would be a de facto template that could be used to place holes in a door that doesn't have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom