Updated rear bumper pics (was Project LXXIV) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok. Thanks. How is your progress? Second batch in a near future?

We've got some projects lined up for most of the current batch but there will be stock to sell here on Mud, once we run out of that, we'll roll more.

I want to buy a 70 series, so I have a reason to get one of these bumpers.

I want to buy a 70 series, so I have a reason to get one of these bumpers.
Driving a 70 Series is like sitting at the cool table in school. :)

Oh man, here we go... :p
Look man, im not saying 77s with auto trannys with carpet and comfy seats arnt cool, im jussayin the females of our species dont start gravitating towards them until they reach a certain "levels" like i dunno, fully funded 401ks or an aarp card<Hides>

Look man, im not saying 77s with auto trannys with carpet and comfy seats arnt cool, im jussayin the females of our species dont start gravitating towards them until they reach a certain "levels" like i dunno, fully funded 401ks or an aarp card<Hides>
Now that's funny. :)
I would have responded earlier but I was making sure my AARP membership hadn't expired.

Would you send me your VIN so I can research this a little?

How 'bout you jus' send me a bumper and I'll start drilling into an otherwise pristine 75 door?

I can't say, definitively, since from memory and mine is challenged, but I seem to recall nutserts in the inner door....

If that's the case, should be able to send an 1/8" bit through the center, from inside out, to locate.

That said, another point for 'no carrier' option. :)

I'll guniea pig it regardless.

Starting to feel like this first batch is set aside for the good ol'boys. Any idea when us common cruiser heads might get an estimate on price and timeline?

Starting to feel like this first batch is set aside for the good ol'boys. Any idea when us common cruiser heads might get an estimate on price and timeline?

We do have a list of interested parties and some will be used for our internal builds too but to date they are all available. A change was made to the rear spindle as the spindle manufacturer (our good friends at Summit Machine) had to some changes on their end. Should be in due for powder coat now. Give us a call at the shop if you'd like to discuss further. Thanks!

I agree completely. I've sidelined plans to go with other vendors and waited out for these for well over a year at this point.

Give us a call at the shop if you'd like to discuss further. Thanks!

I will call tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom