Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You need to try to build a pig to know what it takes to build a pig.
I don't care what you've done before,,,, build a pig before you comment on what it takes.

shoot i havent built one i just try to keep em on the road. thats enough work and enough of a problem.

I happen to know this pig and the seller. The seller is not the owner. The seller is a well known shop here in the Southeast. Seller did the engine swap, and you guys are correct, high bid on that auction did not cover the cost of the swap. Prior to the swap, that pig was one of the nicest I have ever seen in person. It was a legitimate $20k truck before the swap. Do the math and you'll get pretty close to the reserve on that auction. Rust did hurt this one. The owner had had it painted several years ago. Apparently the rust is trying to make a comeback now. Soft market didn't help either.

I built my pig with zero intent on ever selling. Probably a good thing because I won’t be getting the “$5k” back I put into it. 😎

Last edited:
iu

You need to try to build a pig to know what it takes to build a pig.
I don't care what you've done before,,,, build a pig before you comment on what it takes.
How cool would it be if Morgan Freeman narrated our threads???

I download it but dont know where it went 🤔🧐🐖👈🤣🤣🤣. Its in mud classifieds.View attachment 3581248
This it.😘
This one is close to me, so I am going to check it out once he gets it out of winter storage. Spoke to the guy, and seems like a very solid Pig. He has owned and babied this one for 8 years. Will keep everyone posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom