Official Classifieds Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

R U taking that jack extension to PR too? I’d be interested in that (I have the crank and main section already).

Probably haul it all off next weekend.

Dan

Off 23rd south of State st.

I am looking for a drive shaft that fits a 1977... if you have one I will get the measurements! I have a 4 speed and SBC, I know that Tom Woods is the way to go, but I am on a budget. Thanks!

I am looking for a drive shaft that fits a 1977... if you have one I will get the measurements! I have a 4 speed and SBC, I know that Tom Woods is the way to go, but I am on a budget. Thanks!
Front or rear? I may have something. Might be older though. Do you know about what length you need?

Front or rear? I may have something. Might be older though. Do you know about what length you need?
Is there a difference between front and rear? I truly don't know. Length from flange to flange is a hair under 26 inches... I don't really care the condition of it, can have it rebuilt, but something in decent shape would be nice. Too long would be better than too short, as far as that is concerned. I just need a functional front end, owned it 4 years and never been off road with it! LOL

I’m on the email group, but the inquiry was met with “Go to Tom Woods and be done with it right!” Responses 😂 I just dint have TW in he budget yet.

Is there a difference between front and rear? I truly don't know. Length from flange to flange is a hair under 26 inches... I don't really care the condition of it, can have it rebuilt, but something in decent shape would be nice. Too long would be better than too short, as far as that is concerned. I just need a functional front end, owned it 4 years and never been off road with it! LOL
Maybe one of these would work.

Hey guys. I posted this up on the Google Group as well, but: looking for a front right mudflap for my 60-series. I lost one in the snow and ice here in Ketchum last week, darn it. Please let me know if you have something around. Thank you!

Calvin

Don’t know how many have seen this yet but a customer has this in the shop and it’s for sale.

Cheers

Wanted

Looking for early 4x jack rod/extension/handle.

70-series leaf springs, new and free. Come get them be fore I toss.

04CA00F6-F8A5-435D-8678-845AB96F375A.jpeg

BFG KO2’s, 60-70% tread, four of them, $200.

094911AC-E0D5-4363-82EA-3D7B44055BE1.jpeg

CD6BFBB1-4EB0-427C-A37C-04E6DB7C4FFF.jpeg

Cheers

I'd gladly take those springs. Also, that tire size is exactly what I need for a spare, any chance you'd be willing to sell just one of them?

Don’t really want to break up a set.

Cheers

Any 80-series owners looking for spare drivelines or tie rod/drag link?

Nice to have in case you trash yours on the trail. I got at least a set or two I could let go.

Six pack of beer per set!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom