Official Classifieds Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, I just tossed a set a week or two ago.

I would buy a light duty OME kit. Then fit some nice Bilsteins. They actually ride pretty good with the Bilsteins.

Cheers
Do you happen to have any stock Fj60 unbolt plates?

Thanks for the response, Ian. I figured that, of all of us in this community, you probably see a lot of stock springs get pulled and thrown in the dumpster. The OME light duty kit is probably what I'd run, but considering the $2k + price barrier I figured it was worth asking around first. Do let me know if you stumble across another stock set, else I'll start putting dollars into the piggy bank ;)

Regards

Calvin

1972 3 speed/trans combo
Finally getting the 4 speed swapped this weekend, God willing and the river don’t rise. I have no need and can’t store the 3 speed set. If anyone wants it, come and get it. No cost. If no interest, I have no choice but to scrap it. Can’t store it anywhere and I won’t use it. Let me know.
James

I dont need it, but If nobody else ends up wanting it, I'll save it from the scrap bin.
1972 3 speed/trans combo
Finally getting the 4 speed swapped this weekend, God willing and the river don’t rise. I have no need and can’t store the 3 speed set. If anyone wants it, come and get it. No cost. If no interest, I have no choice but to scrap it. Can’t store it anywhere and I won’t use it. Let me know.
James

Thanks for the response, Ian. I figured that, of all of us in this community, you probably see a lot of stock springs get pulled and thrown in the dumpster. The OME light duty kit is probably what I'd run, but considering the $2k + price barrier I figured it was worth asking around first. Do let me know if you stumble across another stock set, else I'll start putting dollars into the piggy bank ;)

Regards

Calvin

We got a 60 we recently finished an engine swap in. It needs new suspension badly but not sure if that is on the cards before it goes home. If we put a lift kit in it, I will offer up the old parts before we toss them.

Last kit we did was a Dobinsons, pretty nice. Not just OME on the market in the USA now.

Cheers

I thought I wanted one of these, but after looking my wife says I don’t 😂.

I hate it when she says "do you really need that?" :rofl:

Regards

Calvin
Have you tried Boise Spring Works?

Boise Spring Works re-arched my existing (stock) springs. Affordable and quick turnaround, but re-arching doesn't result in the best ride. I could indeed reach out to them to see what they have laying around - good idea. I'll also watch to see if Ian's recently-refurbished 60-series gets new springs...

Hello. I'm cleaning out some extra parts I've been piling up in my garage. Here's the listing on Facebook marketplace: FJ60 Parts. If any of you Boise folks are interested in any of this stuff, I'll be in your area over Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for looking

Any one need an 80 series steering box core? Free. Sheared sector shaft.

IMG_20220722_145132697_HDR.jpg

Modified Jack Handle from a 60 series. Looks like they welded a nut on it so you could use a socket instead of the handle.

IMG_20220722_163115657.jpg

IMG_20220722_163105207.jpg

60 series parking brake handle

IMG_20220722_163316201 (1).jpg

40 series door pulls.

IMG_20220722_163502047.jpg

Couple clutches 260mm, 21 spline. Bunch of master cylinders and other junk. Going to Pacific Recycling soon.

IMG_20220723_082230026.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom