Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Parts Program Discussion (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just bend-over and kiss your ankles for any factory re-pops that will end up going to market.

I think everyone is in agreement, that this probably won’t make it to the us. It’s been fun!! And I’d love new parts.. but.. really.. there is no distribution in the us for these part, and looking at the other vehicles in the program, there’s one part piping up every few years. And these are fancy cars that don’t see trails or are being used as tractors. I would love to be proven wrong. Heck! I’d love to have to eat these words. But….eh

Distribution will be through Toyota dealer parts departments, no? Isn't that how the Supra parts are coming through? Something will come of this. If you're expecting body tubs or long blocks you're going to be pretty disappointed.

I don’t disagree with you @1969FJ but I guess calling this a “heritage“ program is misleading then at best.

I went by the Toyota dealership today to pick up some parts and they gave me the link to what I believeis the Toyota heritage website.
They list the time lines and a survey for requested parts.

But the rest of the parts in this program are not shipped threw dealerships means. That was what has been brought up multiple times threw these discussions with people Toyota Personally consulted with. Unless I’m mistaken. It’s seemed like the parts where part of the gazoo racing department (don’t know why..) and distributed from them. Also that racing division is Toyota, but not available in the us. Just TRD.

But the rest of the parts in this program are not shipped threw dealerships means. That was what has been brought up multiple times threw these discussions with people Toyota Personally consulted with. Unless I’m mistaken. It’s seemed like the parts where part of the gazoo racing department (don’t know why..) and distributed from them. Also that racing division is Toyota, but not available in the us. Just TRD.
Product Liability buffers to limit exposure.

I started filling out my Suggestion and Request forms

dry runs

i take this matter very serious

and .......... PLAN on MOSTLY JEDI MIND Trick TOYOTA Land Cruiser MULTI Vehicles Production Dates Year Span. parts applications FJ40 parts that help out the FJ60 Folks too

like : 27020-45140 65A amps Rare Unicorn COLD Climate Arctic Spec. Alternator 2 wire Green Pliug Type IC piggy back style Regulator / Self Regulating , this takes Care of all the Disc. NLA 27700- Various parts Numbers recently Disc. NLA 27700-60080 27700-60100 27700-40010 is ON the chopping block right now !

download (7)1 - Copy.jpg

download (7)11.jpg

1631175282893.png

1631175324842.png

1631175339648.png

1631175359065.png

1631175369254.png

1631175444536.png

People really need to watch the video in post #129. Onur does a good job of tailoring expectations and discussing parts and distribution. We’re not talking short blocks here. Maybe a cam shaft….

People really need to watch the video in post #129. Onur does a good job of tailoring expectations and discussing parts and distribution. We’re not talking short blocks here. Maybe a cam shaft….
just watched. he raised all great points not always thought about.
i know he said no body stuff but fenders would be nice.

just watched. he raised all great points not always thought about.
i know he said no body stuff but fenders would be nice.
Toyota still makes fenders. They just aren’t in the us market. You have to find an outside source. I had a tread on here about it.

Ok, this is probably going to highlight how little I know, but where is everyone getting the old toyota part numbers to use on the Toyota Legacy form?
Here's the site I use:

Be aware that part numbers are often superseded, so for the latest part number before going unavailable I then check out this site:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom