100 series rare colors... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All-

I recently saw an add on a 80's series Toyota Land Cruiser in burgundy/maroon. They said the color was "rare" but anyone know what colors are considered rare for the 100 series?

Hi All-

I recently saw an add on a 80's series Toyota Land Cruiser in burgundy/maroon. They said the color was "rare" but anyone know what colors are considered rare for the 100 series?

A lady my Wife works with had one that color, always loved that color on a Land Cruiser. After a few years she sold it and bought a Land Rover/Range Rover, decided she hated that vehicle and got rid of it.

I saw a 100 series rolling around the other day with two tone paint that looked stock. It was a teal / greenish upper with a dark lower. Was kind of bad ass

Love this color combo

Burgundy LC.jpg

If I would repaint my LX, it’ll be the pacific blue, haven’t seen one in person yet.
I love that colour, our old work car was that blue, there is another near my house I see regularly. I bought mine second hand, so colour choices were lesser, ended up with base white. Looks sharp when its all clean.

I was sure I wanted silver (thunder cloud)) or black when I was hunting for a 100. Then saw the Black Garnet Pearl and...

IMG_0155.JPG

... decided I kinda liked it.

That Pacific Blue - if it's the darker one I'm thinking of - is pretty damn rare too.

I was sure I wanted silver (thunder cloud)) or black when I was hunting for a 100. Then saw the Black Garnet Pearl and...

View attachment 2560640

That Pacific Blue - if it's the darker one I'm thinking of - is pretty damn rare too.

Great looking rig. That's the color I hoped for. But other check boxes were more important and ended up with white.

If I would repaint my LX, it’ll be the pacific blue, haven’t seen one in person yet.
Same. Love the color, never seen it in person. Bright blue and teal age well, IMO.
I always wanted a green over tan Land Cruiser. I settled for gray.
My 99 was this color combo. That was a part of what made me willing to commit to it sight unseen and take a one-way flight to get it.

List of paint codes for the 100 series

Toyota Land Cruiser Paint Codes 1998-2007 - TLC FAQ - http://forum.tlcfaq.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=281

TOYOTA Land Cruiser Paint names followed by (codes):

Atlantis Blue Mica (8L4)

Black Garnet Pearl (3Q2)

Black (202)

Champagne Pearl (1B1)

Classic Silver Metallic (1F7)

Desert Bronze Metallic (4P3)

Galactic Gray Mica (1E9)

Imperial Jade Mica (6Q7)

Mahogany Pearl (3N2)

Natural White (056)

Pacific Blue Metallic (8R3)

Riverock Green Mica (1C3)

Sonora Gold Pearl (4R3)

Thunder Cloud Metallic (1D2)

That's the color of my Land Cruiser! I don't see a lot of LC with this color...mostly white and grey.

It's a beautiful color. Looks very different in different lights. Understated and classy IMO.

My favorites in order:

Riverrock Green
Galactic Grey
Mahogany Pearl
Smoky Topaz Mica

I'm with you. That's my favorite color too. I have a neighbor down the street with one and that's the only one I've seen in that color.

View attachment 2560640

Those 'steelies' look really good on that one.

This one....that I sold. Cypress Pearl

3BB69B8A-6C82-40E8-9E6B-A00BD15A829B.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom