Events/Trails FALL CRAWL MMXX Announcement - Registration is open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You wouldn’t be paying general admission, you’d be paying the camping fee + $10

It’s a nice range, I stopped by last weekend to check it out.
1FC9C596-0730-4E69-9298-DAA02091B0F0.jpeg
60A2AF54-E159-41E0-8053-FC3B5CAE4D52.jpeg

so now the question is how many will be bringing toys along to enjoy the range?

1598568907186.png

Nice. Which maker? I just hooked up a friend with a Remington to replace the one from his uncle that was lost in a divorce.
It's a Remington except for the front sight is Winchester

I definitely plan on bringing at least one to take the the range. I built a 9mm AR pistol that I haven't shot yet. Might bring the 5.56 too but honestly Im getting down to my last 5k rds and cant find much to purchase for resupply either loaded or components.

i am down to my last thousand as well.... and i only have enough to reload for another 2k or so

Back on FC track here... The windshield leak in my wheeler 80 reappeared in the last month of sitting in the shade, unused, and has started quite the cottage industry of mold production. Who wants to ride shotgun?
Wash it all down with white vinegar. let it dry and then leave baking soda in the truck to soak up the smell.

Knocking items off the to-do list before fall crawl. Almost done with the drawers, still gotta do side wings, oil the plywood and polyurethane where the stove and dishes will be, sliding cutting boards/counter for the top of the drawers will be CNC'd tonight. Next is the the Bar Crate I'm creating to turn this into a mobile Sippin' Safari Tiki Cruiser. Also despite my hatred of Virginia's ABC system, I'm glad they do online orders now and you can view store inventory to see who has what rums.

IMG-4941.jpg

IMG-4942.jpg

IMG-4945.jpg

def not as fancy as yours!!

View attachment 2423914
[/QUOT

You need to smell of leather and rich mahogany when you're on the trail! I like to LARP as a much richer man, its hell on the wife, taking a "fake it till you make it" approach. Did you paint them to match the carpet? I like it. I really wanted some kahki carpet for the top of the drawers, thought that'd be better for the safari look.

You need to smell of leather and rich mahogany when you're on the trail! I like to LARP as a much richer man, its hell on the wife, taking a "fake it till you make it" approach. Did you paint them to match the carpet? I like it. I really wanted some kahki carpet for the top of the drawers, thought that'd be better for the safari look.
If you look closely you can see the bungee cord holding the rear quarter window closed, because when I got this car I didnt understand how you open and close those windows or what the funny "breeze" buttons up front were, so I decided to manual shut the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom