Events/Trails FALL CRAWL MMXX Announcement - Registration is open (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am trying to negotiate a reduced fee for riders, since we are providing our own event insurance.

Thanks! Just went ahead and registered and paid to save a spot, but might back out if the Cove fees turn out to be super pricey for a car-load. . . I think I've been spoiled by too many years of events at Uwharrie.

Thanks! Just went ahead and registered and paid to save a spot, but might back out if the Cove fees turn out to be super pricey for a car-load. . . I think I've been spoiled by too many years of events at Uwharrie.

Registered as well. And the Cove prices are ridiculous but it is a nice spot. Looking forward to it regardless! First Fall Crawl!!

Registered as well. And the Cove prices are ridiculous but it is a nice spot. Looking forward to it regardless! First Fall Crawl!!
Yeah, we take what we can get, sometimes.

In - can't believe you're at 73 registrants in 3 days... almost missed the window! Looking forward to it. Now I have 60 days to get my 40 back into fighting shape.

Welp, I think I snuck in there in the nick of time. Sent the info to the wife and she responded "you can go if you want"....with no punctuation! Which I'm pretty sure is equivalent to when you ask a female "you okay?" and she says "yeah i'm fine, its nothing" when she is in fact not fine and it is most definitely not nothing. But hey, permission's permission. Offered to take the boys as appeasement, they'll love seeing all the vehicles, and i'll bet $5 the day before the event she'll change her mind and want to come.

On the way to fall crawl like

CBA5A35D-F49D-4BFA-AEEF-2A4EAD14D472.jpeg

I hope theres no mileage limit as part of the technical inspection...
Nope, but that just gave me an idea... There may be a prize for verifiable highest mileage rig that wheels. :grinpimp:

Nope, but that just gave me an idea... There may be a prize for verifiable highest mileage rig that wheels. :grinpimp:

Not fair for those of us who have 5 digit odometers :flipoff2:

Didn't you win something last year?

It's a possibility but I was like half a bottle of bourbon deep at that point so frankly I have no idea. ;) It doesn't count if you don't remember!

Filling up fast, just reg'd, #80!

I may be on there twice; I pushed the button once, realized I had no idea how much total cost would be, and backed out before completing Paypal, then went ahead and signed up and paid on attempt #2. All that to say, check for duplicate registrations and purge us. Sorry about that.

I may be on there twice; I pushed the button once, realized I had no idea how much total cost would be, and backed out before completing Paypal, then went ahead and signed up and paid on attempt #2. All that to say, check for duplicate registrations and purge us. Sorry about that.
Last name? I don't see any dupes in PP.

mine just clicks around 63633...3....3...3....3....3...3...3....3...3....3

You snooze...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom