Events/Trails FALL CRAWL MMXX Announcement - Registration is open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You need to smell of leather and rich mahogany when you're on the trail! I like to LARP as a much richer man, its hell on the wife, taking a "fake it till you make it" approach. Did you paint them to match the carpet? I like it. I really wanted some kahki carpet for the top of the drawers, thought that'd be better for the safari look.

I feel like we are in that old Ricardo Montalban Chrysler commercial for the "Cordoba"!! LOL

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 10.15.03 AM.png

I was thinking of some carpet to match as well but found it was too slick so I went with a spray on bed liner from advanced auto. it was a very close match and gives a nice texture to the drawers.
1599056641530.png

I feel like we are in that old Ricardo Montalban Chrysler commercial for the "Cordoba"!! LOL

View attachment 2423936

I was thinking of some carpet to match as well but found it was too slick so I went with a spray on bed liner from advanced auto. it was a very close match and gives a nice texture to the drawers.View attachment 2423936View attachment 2423944

Now those seats are plush! That's what I'm talking about and that tufting lol. When I drive 30 minutes to the national forest to my free campsite in the woods in the cold, I like to pretend I'm on an island safari in a place I cant pronounce, drinking with my toes in the sand, feeling the warm humid breeze, staring at my sailboat I don't have. It's the american dream (emphasis on the dream part). When go the Cove, it will not be Gore Virginia in October, it will be Gore's Cove, Tahiti or Barbados or some such.

I thought from the photo it had a texture, almost looks like it was out of MDF.

Next is the the Bar Crate I'm creating to turn this into a mobile Sippin' Safari Tiki Cruiser

Looks like it's time for a good ol' fashioned steel cage match to claim the rights to Tiki Cruiser, right @Tikicruiser

Looks like it's time for a good ol' fashioned steel cage match to claim the rights to Tiki Cruiser, right @Tikicruiser
Uh oh, didn't know he existed. But I'm thinking Mai Tai's instead Muay Thai in the cage match. I'm gonna say he can have "Tiki Cruiser" I'm copyrighting "The Tiki Cruiser" and "Sippin' Safari Tiki Cruiser.

Uh oh, didn't know he existed. But I'm thinking Mai Tai's instead Muay Thai in the cage match. I'm gonna say he can have "Tiki Cruiser" I'm copyrighting "The Tiki Cruiser" and "Sippin' Safari Tiki Cruiser.

Sounds like a drinking contest the. I'l show up for that.

Check it!:

Get your order in and have it in time for the event.

1599237679697.png

Can purchased items be delivered to Fall Crawl ?

You all know I actually wear a shirt at this event (incognito) 😎

Is that because your nips scratch your truck?

If you buy enough it is free shipping. Shirt alone was $4 to ship....very cheap.

Well since this is my first event like this I am not up on how you guys go about things but while I am looking forward to the gathering I have been working on a few new ideas for meals to make while at the camp site.

Since I am sure the weather will be nice and cool and chilly even... I wanted to make something warming, besides having heaps of Tea or Coffee in the morning.

So besides the staple of pancakes and sausages (which Ill be making one morning for sure) I came up with a few ideas for breakfast and dinners

Churizo Sausage gravy w/ sweet peppers, sesame seeds and spring onions over English muffins

IMG_20200901_103538.jpg

Whiskey glazed Sausage and Pepper chunks

IMG_20200827_145320.jpg

Teriyaki Beef with carrots, corn and red cabbage in lettuce cups

IMG_20200817_195034.jpg

Is anyone else planning anything different besides the normal hot dogs and burger?... and yes I will have hot dogs with me as well LOL!!!

Love to hear what everyone else is planning or of there are group plans or anything at all really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom