Coal Mine Registration Is Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I actually drove my lc up to the northern Adirondacks and back to VA after the event in pa. She did fantastic the whole way. I'm not going to add up how much I spent on gas....

More pics
PXL_20230714_153110079.MP.jpg
PXL_20230714_152527629.jpg
PXL_20230715_212151184.jpg

And a little Coal Miner carnage on mine after getting home from the beach to survey....first pic is of the rear drive shaft...dented it a little, but no totable wobble at speed, so I guess it's ok.

Last edited:
And the remnants of a large bird that went Kamikaze and tried to t-bone me at 65 mph...guess who lost...my wife was in the car behind me and saw it bounce off and get mushed by oncoming traffic. Sounded like someone threw a rock at me and was happy that it didn't knock out my headlight!

All in all, not too much damage, just some scars. One thing I do need to check is I might have roasted my brake booster....every so often at random times, the pedal takes a longer push to engage the brakes. Fluid is fine and is totally random when it happens, so thinking booster as the pedal always feels fine, just sometimes lower than others to engage.

And the remnants of a large bird that went Kamikaze and tried to t-bone me at 65 mph...guess who lost...my wife was in the car behind me and saw it bounce off and get mushed by oncoming traffic. Sounded like someone threw a rock at me and was happy that it didn't knock out my headlight!

All in all, not too much damage, just some scars. One thing I do need to check is I might have roasted my brake booster....every so often at random times, the pedal takes a longer push to engage the brakes. Fluid is fine and is totally random when it happens, so thinking booster as the pedal always feels fine, just sometimes lower than others to engage.
Must be opposite day.
This was Japanese bird vs American steel.
1689801862752.png

I love how Bob changes out of his trail shoes and puts on loafers for the raffle dinner. :lol:

Awesome pics. :cheers:

Well the man has style!

It was a good time, but too hot for me to feel like talking any pictures. So a big shout-out to the folks above.

I got a little rear bumper dent, but unfortunately my wife looked at it and said, "That's not too bad. You can barely notice it.". So I guess I'll have to try harder next time if I want to get a bumper!!

It was a good time, but too hot for me to feel like talking any pictures. So a big shout-out to the folks above.

I got a little rear bumper dent, but unfortunately my wife looked at it and said, "That's not too bad. You can barely notice it.". So I guess I'll have to try harder next time if I want to get a bumper!!
Follow me next time after the break-in day...I'll help you with that!

hell ill help on the break in day LOL
I saw the clip, I don't think I want *quite* that much help. LOL. I think ETCruiser must own a body shop or something, in addition to his catering gig.

Hah! I was only the video guy , not the spotter on that one. In @Svensk120 ’s defense, the two 3 wheel moments made me pucker a little too!

Looks like a great time! Bummed I missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom