Events/Trails FALL CRAWL MMXX Announcement - Registration is open (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Hey Y'all!

I'm sure many of you might be a bit depressed these days, given that many wheeling events have been cancelled due to the pandemic. Well, here is your opportunity to break out of that funk and do some camping, socializing (appropriately socially distanced, of course), and wheeling.

We are back at The Cove Campground again this year. For those of you who are not familiar with it, The Cove has an extensive network of trails from stocker friendly to extremely difficult, all of which are accessible directly from our large campsite. The campsite can easily accommodate our registration limit of 85 drivers and their families & friends while allowing for plenty of room for physical distancing.

In consideration of these uncertain times, we have stripped down our event even further and lowered the registration cost. We do not plan on holding a driver raffle this year, though, we are still reaching out to vendors who support our past time in an effort to provide them an opportunity to promote their products directly to the consumer through our event. To soften blow, we will still provide :beer::beer: for our Saturday Happy Hour.

How to Register: Fall Crawl 2020 Event Information Page. The registration link is at the bottom of the page

Be sure to check out the pages linked to the information pages. They contain valuable information, like that we will be 100% GMRS freqs for communications this year. Also take note of the additional Fall Crawl links in the menu bar to specific pages for quicker navigation.

TOP TIP: I advise you to get on the stick and register earlier rather later this year. Registration maxed out and closed before October 1st and there were about a dozen people who missed out on the fun.

Subscribe to the IH8MUD 2020 Fall Crawl Information page (Official) to stay up on the latest event information.

We are looking forward to seeing you at this year's Fall Crawl!

FC2020-logo-3-e1597589989532.png

Last edited:
Look here @1MOA for the link.

I just registered. Does that mean I need to fix my junk from last fall crawl?

Possible dumb question: Cove $90 fee for camping/land use--is that per vehicle or per person? With a family of five, I ask these questions . . .

Possible dumb question: Cove $90 fee for camping/land use--is that per vehicle or per person? With a family of five, I ask these questions . . .
It's definitely not cheap with 5 people. Camping is $20 per adult (age 12+) per day and children age 2-11 are $10 per kid per day. Wheeling is extra, but I don't know if it's per person or per vehicle for that.

The last time I was at the Cove a few months ago, wheeling was also per person. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Unfortunately, the Cove gets expensive quickly.

The last time I was at the Cove a few months ago, wheeling was also per person. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Unfortunately, the Cove gets expensive quickly.

I am trying to negotiate a reduced fee for riders, since we are providing our own event insurance.

I’m in!
I got an email from PayPal and CLCC.

O man, maybe the social slump will push the wife in wanting to tag-along. I don't normally do event or group trail rides so maybe now's a good time for a first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom