What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (182 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finished up the drawer

IMG_20190505_151723_463.jpg

They cut your Huevos off if you pee in the bushes? Harsh!
I was trying to figure that out. I did not come up with that meaning. But then again, I didn't come up with anything that made sense.

They cut your Huevos off if you pee in the bushes? Harsh!

I thought maybe it had something to do with sea turtle eggs but I like your idea better lol

Nah H900 will be about 180,000-200,000psi. I have no idea what the stock head bolts are. I was just curious how you were going to calculate torque values to keep them equal with the stock bolts.

Stainless 17-4PH. H900 heat treat but could do H1050 🤔

Last edited:
Stainless 17-4PH. H900 heat treat but could do H1050 🤔
One thing I THINK I see there is that the original head boot is a ROLLED thread, not a CUT thread. Rolled threads start off as smaller material and the threads are stronger. Only a possible observation, not a criticism.

One thing I THINK I see there is that the original head boot is a ROLLED thread, not a CUT thread. Rolled threads start off as smaller material and the threads are stronger. Only a possible observation, not a criticism.

Sure a rolled thread is cold worked but a machined thread has better form. Rolled thread are for mass production while machined threads are better quality. Either way thread shear is a non issue in this case. If someone goes crazy off the charts with torque the shaft will next down and fail not the threads.

I was trying to figure that out. I did not come up with that meaning. But then again, I didn't come up with anything that made sense.

Pretty sure it is so you don't pee on and destroy nesting eggs.

However, google "urine" and "eggs" to learn something new.!!!!!!.....??

Got around to popping the dent out of the passenger door. Lubed up the tumbler so now i have options of unlocking the truck. Lock actuator still seems to drag, going to pull it out in the next couple weeks and poke around. Found my main oil leak is the pan gasket and not the rear main THANK GOD. Next one to track is the one dripping from the intake runner onto the header/cat flange. Found a leak at the condenser, also found surplus R12 plus the machine to to do the service now all I need is the oil witch im trying to find 3 ounces of.

They often refer to your balls as "huevos" which means eggs in Spanish.

So yes, they are stating that if you pee in the bushes you'll get your huevos cut off. :D

Thanks to Kevin at Wagongear, got my cb antenna mount installed and my imaf installed, replacing my busted antenna.

Buried the multiplexer up behind the glove box, fits just barely! Happy to report an/fm is very strong and get a very fast HD Radio lock, now to buy a cb for the ashtray.

Just did the same after my FM antenna decided to radomly extend while in a parking garage. I fit my adapter over behind the lower dash speak but I think I might move it to where you put yours. I put a quick realease on the mount so I can drive around without the CB antenna installed since I almost never listen to the radio.

Some night shots of the progress on my Alu-Cab pop top expo conversion.
Cabinets are in there final mounting position.
Counter tops are installed
Flooring and L-Track are installed
Bench seat cushions are installed
Water system with hot and cold water faucet installed
On board hot water heater for shower system installed
Relay box with 4 USB power ports, Zone exterior lighting control (front, back, Left side, right side) plus a master All On mode.
Master power Circuit breaker and Blue Seas 12 Circuit fuse box.

Much more, and will update later!

20190509_055746.jpg

20190509_055722.jpg

20190509_055637.jpg

20190509_055652.jpg

Technically on a Wednesday afternoon, but helped a friend tear down an abandoned house on a property he bought.

Some night shots of the progress on my Alu-Cab pop top expo conversion.
Cabinets are in there final mounting position.
Counter tops are installed
Flooring and L-Track are installed
Bench seat cushions are installed
Water system with hot and cold water faucet installed
On board hot water heater for shower system installed
Relay box with 4 USB power ports, Zone exterior lighting control (front, back, Left side, right side) plus a master All On mode.
Master power Circuit breaker and Blue Seas 12 Circuit fuse box.

Much more, and will update later!

View attachment 1973188

View attachment 1973189

View attachment 1973190

View attachment 1973191
Looks like home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom