The Beer Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haven't seen it, but I've been off my game with Whiskey and Keto :(

Helping out after my moms knee replacement. Trying a brew from my home state of Kickassachusetts.
A few years ago, I’d have said this is great. Now it’s an also-ran.

THESE INCENDIARY DEVICES
by Burial

Good stuff - fruity, complex - can't see through it's sickly opaque tan/berry hue.

Guava Burst is like a fruit juice . . supposedly you can't keep it out of the fridge or it will explode. Addicting, but as sweet as any beer I have ever had, but in a good way vs some of the crazy sweet Decadent stuff.

Cat memes and laser beams just might be one of the most cultural beer names ever!

Well done whoever you are!

View attachment 1899929

Guava Burst is like a fruit juice . . supposedly you can't keep it out of the fridge or it will explode. Addicting, but as sweet as any beer I have ever had, but in a good way vs some of the crazy sweet Decadent stuff.
I’ll see your cat memes and raise you a laser cat.

99812930-7B76-471B-8C89-2092E5708DE1.jpeg
03B41FAC-08D2-49F5-A6FE-4D5F5BB0D2ED.jpeg

Both were great but the almanac LOUD was particularly good.

Hopslam to celebrate a cruiser purchase!

Been looking for this one for awhile. Al just thinks I’m a weirdo!

View attachment 1902692View attachment 1902694

Yessir, that's pretty! Rig looks nice too.

In all seriousness, that a gorgeous hundy. What bumper is that? Kinda looks like the Dissent that's being developed for the 200s right now. I like it a lot.

That is one of the two best colors for a hundo. Great looking rig..... and the beer isnt half bad either.

Yessir, that's pretty! Rig looks nice too.

In all seriousness, that a gorgeous hundy. What bumper is that? Kinda looks like the Dissent that's being developed for the 200s right now. I like it a lot.

Thank you! Excited to finally have a 100. You're correct on bumper it is Dissent's!

Already started ordering some parts to throw at it...should be a fun rig.

Founders CBS for lunch. Beer geeks will notice the tap ornament they sent with the keg still has the Mounty on it.

View attachment 1904546
Awesome

I'm glad they made this a more available beer recently. Its one of the best out there.

Had some on tap last night... still as good as the first time I had it and still my favorite US Belgian Quad by a long shot

image_thumb%25255B2%25255D.png

Tasty n hazy by the Cap’n

Raining nuggets. Mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom