The Beer Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was a nice surprise.

Pretty solid session ale and 10% of proceeds donated to Southern appalachain highlands conservancy

BDB082C3-EB44-4076-84A1-C7BB5C95DA81.jpeg

I’ve been told that the Founders KBS is in abundant supply at my local Virginia Total Wine. Anybody want me to grab some, if it is?

I’ll be returning to CLT on Sunday or Monday and can also send it to the CRR, even if I’m not able to make to it (via the CLCC guys).

Lemme know ASAP. I’ll confirm availability tonight.

I’ll buy a 4 pack for the ONSC group to enjoy at the next event.

Damn! I’m still in for a 4 pack for the group.

I can PayPal you.

I had the Brewery Bhavana Quip today on tap at Sanford's Smoke and Barrel. It was OK - pretty smooth for 12%. It didn't feel "perfect" though for some reason - I still prefer Pulp.

Any home brewers here? Work friend has Centennial lupulin powder and Simcoe pellets if wanted. PM me for prices.

I've fallen in love with something we call around here, "The Townie" - -

Shot of this:

jaeger.jpg

Plus one of these:

MHL.jpg

It is AMAZING how well they go together.

I prefer to drink a half a shot - then half the bottle then repeat.

Pretty damn smooth. Not kidding.

high life is my go to all summer long. J drink, not so much. Now I will have to try it.

@JohnVee I should have some of this heading your way at some point this year.

Bishops Finger (2).jpg

Made a few calls to the UK after you said you were hunting some.

On a side note sorry I havent posted much here lately I'm pretty much alcohol free these days, but still love talking about beer and the different styles. I make another batch of triple locked at some point this year and send half back to ONSC for an event and give the other half to the club here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom