10th Annual Spring Tide Ride May 4-7 2017 "Back to the Woods" (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah just tried too - it's busy.

If anyone gets through, let me know.

I got through about 30 minutes ago.

I told them about the group,and to put everyone in the same area

Is everybody still having trouble getting through to Frisco wooods ? Anybody else get a spot

On the phone with them - they've been busy. Told them to expect some more calls from you guys. I just got site S28 for the 4th through 7th.

S28 has no power or water

S28 has no power or water
The map says 30 Amp full hookup... I'll call to confirm though.

"Your friend don't know what he's talkin about" was the response :)

lol.

I have been trying to get a call through to them all day and it has always been busy. How did you get a call through?
Sorry wrong way 30 doesn't have the power.

We are working on a house for the entire week. Haven't booked yet but really close. Trying to get one with a boat dock on the sound so I can bring my boat. If this comes through we would be down for throwing a party at the house one night. We are going for the whole week. Shouldn't be more than a mile away from everyone.

Everyone else book your sites yet? Booking in the "S" section (S28 and S29 thus far)...

Would be great to get a big group going...

still trying to get through/get someone on the phone. Like I'm trying to win a radio contest.

Yep - when I got through they said "we're not even open yet - we've got so many voicemails and messages".... The impression I got was that there's no plan on sifting through the emails and voicemails. So keep trying.

We got confirmation on our house. So Steve E and I are in. We will be there from Saturday to Saturday. We have a pool but it's not heated. Planning on bringing the boat since the house has a boat landing and docks. Might be able to rent multiple docks if someone else wants to put there boat there. Like 100$ for the week I think. We will also throw a party at the house one night. Maybe Thursday. We are heading up Friday and will stay at a Hotel inland near the ferry.

I just booked P43 for Thu May 4 until Sun May 7, was gonna take a soundfront site but don't need the hookups or extra cost.

I'm coming up Wednesday

The Keefers will be out there from 6th-9th. If we can get out there sooner we will! I'm going to start posting up a tentative planning schedule and gauge interest in some of the closer areas to explore.

The wife and I are interested if we can get out of Atlanta and moved into North Carolina by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom