10th Annual Spring Tide Ride May 4-7 2017 "Back to the Woods" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The wife and I are interested if we can get out of Atlanta and moved into North Carolina by then!

Whohoo!! Where are you planning on moving to?

Couple teaser pics from Corolla this week to get you guys excited. :)

IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2498.JPG

IMG_2502.JPG

We came up on about 8 horses walking the beach yesterday. They were rolling around in the sand and having a good time. The two in the pics above just wandered up to us while we were getting in some relaxation time.

Why did that one horse have 4 1/2 legs? :D:grinpimp:

Do we have a head count of who is going?

I'm still planning on going with fam, but I have yet to be able to talk to anyone and make a reservation.

I'm still planning on going with fam, but I have yet to be able to talk to anyone and make a reservation.
What day you heading out

TBD. kids.. school.. we have been pulling them out a lot for fun family trips. I am off that whole week, so maybe I will roll out ahead and have them join me. I am just thinking out loud.

Billy as this guy a couple days ago. Awesomeness.

Also, found my few favorite place to eat on obx. Hurricane mo's in kitty hawk. Happy hour 3-6, $.15 shrimp, $0.35 wings and $1 taco. Holy hell you guys need to add it to the to do list if you come north.

IMG_2512.JPG

@forrest5000 I am confirmed/paid reservation at Frisco Woods. I'll either roll in late Thursday or early Friday.

I've been putting off my official announcment of going or not going, due to end of semester school work, taking a new position at Novo, and the kid's school schedule. So, I'm officially heading out after work on Friday (due to work requirements), and it will be just myself. Rest of the family is heading up to NJ to visit family, and I won't be able to go due to "new hire" training and onboarding.

I don't have a head count, but it seems to be a small contingent, so we'll keep everything flexible!

Looking forward to this - would be nice if we had a bigger group.

We'll be there Thursday night, but I still haven't been able to book my site. People are even complaining on the FacePage.

Finally got them on the phone! Just FYI, they would not let me make a reservation because I was tent camping (specifically they will not reserve primitive tent sites because they are renumbering them).

You guys are all camper camping apparently, so we will probably be a ways down in the soundside tent sites with E&W (they won't rent me a camper site for tent). Maybe I will put the RTT on the M1101?

I think we are pulling the kids out and leaving Thursday around 0800 or so if anyone wants to meet up on I40 and caravan.

the route

I might join you for the caravan. If I end up taking the 40 I'll likely go it alone since it'll be a 60 mph drive.... Hoping the 60 is ready to go.

I might join you for the caravan. If I end up taking the 40 I'll likely go it alone since it'll be a 60 mph drive.... Hoping the 60 is ready to go.
we're taking 2 cars so I can peel off and stick with you if you want. Mine is nerve wracking at 75 mph for too long when I'm all loaded up. I got no spare parts, but I got some hand tools if we get in a bad way.

Heading out in a few hrs. Going to stay somewhere east of Raleigh tonight andbe at the house tomorrow.

House address

2 Good to Go
53105 Sundog Run, 53105 Sundog Run Frisco, NC 27936

My phone

We are a mile away.

@slceso I made a reservation for a sound-side tent site. If you and @jamesurq are taking I40 to Hwy 64, I might be able to meet up for a caravan - I can leave Thu afternoon, going 60mph isn't an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom