BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

J70/J90 : Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

LHD LJ73 turned KZJ73 This is originally an LJ73 from France, but the engine was swapped for a 1-KZT (full mechanical inj. pump), it was...
Well, as much as I hate to say it, it's time for me to find a new home for my beloved LandCruiser. I retired last year, we bought a motorhome and...
I Have two land cruisers for sale. Both are from Japan and from kobe municipality , japan. mileage is genuine and has documentation to prove...
This is mine...I can tell you anything you want to know. I'd let it go to a MUD member for $11K. Comes with everything you see in the Craigslist...
MOT 30 April 2022 322420 Km this will increase as it is my daily driver £8000 ONO Good points Cambelt and auxiliary belts fitted. Almost new...
Hello, I am interested in selling my 73 Series. I want it to go to a good home. It is a 1995 truck. Build date from the VIN is June 1995. Old...
Saw this JDM import 95 Series for sale here. Not sure what the market for these, but I thought $19k seemed like a good deal, maybe one of y'all...
Needing to move forward with some other projects of mine so I've decided to sell my BJ73. Not a perfect truck but would definitely make a good...
Hey yall, I am just putting the feelers out there for my FJ70 recently imported to the US. Its located in Austin Texas. It's currently in the shop...
I have 6 Toyota Land Criuser HZJ79's for sale. Years range from 2005 to 2011 and conditions also vary. Some are definitely rebuildable while...
Not mine - $35,995. Middle East import. Located at a dealer just south of Salt Lake LETS TALK ABOUT A UNICORN!!! IMPORTED LEFT HAND DRIVE 1994...
Not mine, no affiliation, etc. etc. I sometimes see trucks for sale overseas that are interesting enough to post here, and this might be such a...
Hi team, Firstly, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum if it's in the wrong spot. This was thread was initially intended to simply...
good morning, Landcruisermart.Com brings you a 1995 hj75 Pics: Price usd 13,000 plus my comission 30% and shipping to us or wherever in the...
Price $19,500.00 I have not been watching prices, so tell me if I am way off base here. I just know where I am in the truck and it's more than...
good afternoon, Landcruisermart.com brings you a 1996 hzj75 troopy LHD Price in nicaragua is usd $12, 000 plus my comission 30% and shipping to...
Hey everyone; I was hoping to keep this truck for a very long time, but, I find myself in a position of having no choice but to sell this truck...
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 70 Series KZJ78 RHD, imported from Japan, Yokohama, documents included. Clean Oregon title, passed DEQ and plated...
1996 JDM Landcruiser Prado KZJ95 342,180 km in the family since imported from Japan @ 65,000 km 1KZ-TE 3L 4 cyl. turbo diesel Old man emu...
Not mine, no affiliation, but someone needs this truck--it looks like it could be a real nice one. 1987 BJ73, so has left hand drive, a naturally...
Not mine. The title says "BJ71", which I thought meant 3B, but the description says "13B-T", which makes this a decent deal at $26,400 for LHD...
1992 HZJ77 Toyota Landcruiser Right Hand Drive Built: A11 Honsya Japan - April 1992 180,000km 4163cc 135HP 1HZ 6 cyl diesel engine 24V...
Landcruisermart brings you HZJ75. 4.2 naturally aspirated diesel engine. Vehicle is located in Central America. includes shipping with US custom...
Good evening, Landcruisermart.com brings you a 1991 lj77 LhD diesel toyota land cruiser. "3l" 2.8 4 cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine...

Thread Filter

Top Bottom