BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

J70/J90 : Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Walk around video: 3.0 turbo diesel 1KZ-TE intercooled. Full time 4wd. 152k kms (94k miles) on the odometer (verified). Grade 3.5, 3 row seating. Auto transmission. Rear AC, aftermarket deck with usb. New battery from Japan. Has maintenance records. Timing belt was done at 103kms. Replaced front rear diff, xfercase fluids, engine oil and filter, diesel fuel filter, drain filled transmission fluid, automatic climate control module (now works nicely). Runs excellent with lots of power. No rust. Title in hand. Will provide import docs, auction sheet, and clean carvx vehicle history. Has interior wear. Would make an excellent daily driver. Can provide many more pics or videos. Asking $15,000. Located in MD.
For sale on consignment via the owner of Land Cruiser Heaven South East is this 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser LJ77. This LC is a Spanish-market example that was imported into the US in 2019. The truck is finished in Toyota Medium Red Pearl (3H4) over a matching gray cloth interior and is powered by a 2LT: 2.4L Turbo Diesel inline-four paired with a 5-speed manual transmission. This Land Cruiser has 99,419 miles and is now offered with a clean Florida title. Additional equipment includes a 2.5” Old Man Emu Suspension, ARB Front Bumper, ARB Lights Vr1, Warn Winch VR-8S, Safari Snorkel, Black 17” Fifteen52 wheels, BFGoodrich KM2 Mud Terrain T/A tires, and DieHard Marina Silver batteries. The cabin features cloth and vinyl seats along with a...
Price: $18k I bought this troopy about a month ago and I’m realizing it’s a little more than I can chew. It’s got 403k miles on the clock and for those that want the KMs it’s 650k. I was told that the engine was rebuilt around 100k ago. It is equipped with a aftermarket turbo. It’s rusty I cannot sugar coat it any other way. The roof is rusty along with some other bits. The frame is solid and the 2h is running strong. Reach out and we can discuss details. I just don’t have the time or skills to give it what it needs and I’m realizing the cash and effort would be better served fixing my HJ61. The roof top tent is sold. Roof rack is not included Want to see anything on it please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m an open book on this thing.
I'm slowly starting to sell my collection of Land cruisers in search of a 200 series and I'm willing to let this go for the right price. I'm asking $39,000 OBO. I bought it close to two years ago from Mud member Trawlander ( See old post SOLD - Houston, Tx, USA, 1993 HZJ73 ZX 5 Speed. - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/houston-tx-usa-1993-hzj73-zx-5-speed.1191607/ ) As you can see, in those two years I put a significant amount of mileage on it and it never skipped a beat. I did not add any mods since I bought it from the previous owner but I did remove all of the exterior stickers. The rear seats are now installed as well. This is a HZJ73 in a ZX trim which included all the bells and whistles available for these utilitarian trucks...
1997 HZJ77 Toyota Land Cruiser recently imported from Japan for a client with only 83,000 original miles (133000 KM’S). This vehicle belonged to the Japanese Government and has been very well maintained. The vehicle has the 1HZ Toyota 6-cylinder diesel engine which started production in the early 90’s and is still being made today! As this vehicle was ordered for the Japanese Government it has a unique configuration that is not often seen. This vehicle was ordered with manual windows, no sunroof and A/C, which takes out two problem areas with many older Toyotas as the electric window motors tend to die and the sun roofs start to leak. Normally this configuration was only seen with the 5-cylinder Toyota diesel engine, but I guess the...
Landcruisermart.com brings you a 1988 hzj70 SWB LHD. this vehicle started out as a BJ70 with a 4 cylinder diesel engine; the 4 cylinder engine got swapped for 1hz 6 cylinder engine. A/C, Power steering, price in nicaragua usd 13500; my fee 25 % of vehicle sale price plus shipping. pics:
Up for sale is my 1985 BJ70 3b 3.4l diesel in good condition 400k km 12 volt, 5sp manual h55 2 owner truck, first owner was adamant about keeping it stock Some body cancer in the rear quarters and rockers, some minor frame rust but a good viable candidate for a restoration, but the rust will need addressing. No appreciable roof or gutter deterioration. All original, nobody has messed with it, accept a wilson glow switch. $7000.00 CAD obo, all fluids got changed, glowplugs done, can come with five 33" bfg ko2 on black steelies, with less than 1000km on them for the right price. I was going to keep it for a parts truck for my other 70 but it would be a shame to hoard this thing and not have someone use it for what it is. I want to...
Up for sale is my 1985 BJ70 3b 3.4l diesel in good condition 400k km 2 owner truck, first owner was adamant about keeping it stock Some body cancer in the rear quarters and rockers, some minor frame rust but a good viable candidate for a restoration, but the rust will need addressing. No appreciable roof or gutter deterioration. All original, nobody has messed with it, accept a wilson glow switch. $7000.00 CAD obo, all fluids got changed, glowplugs done, can come with five 33" bfg ko2 on black steelies, with less than 1000km on them for the right price. I was going to keep it for a parts truck for my other 70 but it would be a shame to hoard this thing and not have someone use it for what it is. I want to see someone that loves these...
1989 LJ73 Land Cruiser is powered by 2.4 Turbo Diesel . Major service has been done including new turbo , new interiors and carpeting , new paint job . Removable FRP Top , fold down windshield . Excellent condition , Drives very well . It comes with a clear FL Title . Can be seen in Sarasota FL $ 28,500
1994 Toyota LandCruiser Prado $29,999 OBO -Right Hand Drive (Off-roader) -3.0 Liter Turbo Inline-6 -4-speed Automatic -275 km/173 mls -Title is clean -Located in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA Bought in Okinawa in 2021 and shipped to the US in 2022. Register in the state of Virginia Installed a flat roof rack. The side and rear windows are black tinted, the side windows also feature rain guard visors. The suspension is lifted a few inches, 18” “Fuel” aluminum wheels wrapped in 33x12,5 Comforser ATT's (a fifth “spare” wheel is included in the sale). 2nd Third Row seat come with it. Removed for the Sound system install. Comes with Japanese Plates Text:7576214774
I purchased this truck almost a year ago to fix for myself, but finding the parts have been a nightmare, so if anyone can provide any insight as to where I can buy the parts needed? Or, at this point I'm willing to sell as is for $16k obo. The engine is good, it runs and drives, but the body parts are so hard to get and I saw on some websites I can order from Japan, but I don't know if the sites are legit. Maybe I just don’t have experience to source these parts. 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SX 3000CC Diesel Turbo - Automatic Trans Salvage Title 246k miles The parts needing are: Windshield (56111-90K14) Glass, Rear Quarter - LH curved (62720-60071) Glass, Rear Door - LH (68114-60060) KZJ78, HZJ77, LJ78
1994 Toyota LandCruiser Prado -Right Hand Drive (Off-roader) -3.0 Liter Turbo Inline-6 -4-speed Automatic -277+ km/ 171+ mls -Title is clean -Located in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA Bought in Okinawa in 2021 and shipped to the US in 2022. Registered in the state of Virginia Installed a flat roof rack. The side and rear windows are black tinted, the side windows also feature rain guard visors. The suspension is lifted a few inches, 18” “Fuel” aluminum wheels wrapped in 33x12,5 Comforser ATT's (a fifth “spare” wheel is included in the sale). 2nd Third Row seat comes with it. Removed for the Sound system install. Comes with Japanese Plates Text 7576214774
1994 Toyota LandCruiser Prado $29,999 -Right Hand Drive (Off-roader) -3.0 Liter Turbo Inline-6 -4-speed Automatic -277 km/173 mls -Title is clean -Located in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA Bought in Okinawa in 2021 and shipped to the US in 2022. Register in the state of Virginia Installed a flat roof rack. The side and rear windows are black tinted, the side windows also feature rain guard visors. The suspension is lifted a few inches, 18” “Fuel” aluminum wheels wrapped in 33x12,5 Comforser ATT's (a fifth “spare” wheel is included in the sale). 2nd Third Row seat come with it. Removed for the Sound system install. Comes with Japanese Plates Text:7576214774
Clean California Title and Registration Diesel 1HZ 4.2L Engine Automatic Transmission 192k miles This vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out, it drives and starts great with no issues New: Ironman 4x4 2.5-inch suspension, shocks, and bushings 33-inch tires with less than 5k miles New aluminum radiator New water pump and starter Two new batteries Upgraded stereo Comes with: Factory hardtop Half rear doors Full rear doors $29K or trade for a 40-series crawler
1994 FZJ75LV Troopy 4.5 24 Valve
I Have two land cruisers for sale. Both are from Japan and from kobe municipality , japan. mileage is genuine and has documentation to prove. both are located in Vancouver, BC , Canada. i will help with the export process if anyone from the states wish to buy. 1994 LAND CRUISER CREW CAB HZJ75 5 speed 1HZ engine, 8400 kms. Brand new tires , wheels, roof rack and bush guard. rust free. $54,000 CDN 1993 LAND CRUISER SINGLE CAB, LONG BED , HZJ75 , 1hz engine, 5 speed , 4200 kms. all stock. rust free, $72,000 CDN. you may contact me via tel : 604 726 3109.
Completed ex-fire truck conversion. The TL;DR basics are 1995 HZJ75 four door with a custom Ute trayback. ~6,800 miles Has a 2" Dobinsons Heavy Duty Suspension package including new leaf springs, shocks and anti-inversion shackles. In addition all the steering components have also been rebuilt along with a Dobinsons Steering Damper. BFG KM3 Mud Terrains 255/85R16 are fitted over new steel rims. Tires have less than 500 miles on them. The timing belt, accessory belts, fuel filter, oil/filter were also replaced. Coolant was flushed and a heavy duty aluminum radiator was fitted - I forget the brand. New OEM visors! The tray was custom fabricated here locally in Bend and is powder coated to a hammered black finish. L Track is installed on...
Original Listing: FOR SALE - 1994 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FZJ75 – TROOP CARRIER “TROOPY” (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Expedition Portal Write-up: 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ75 Troopy - Restored, LHD, $75k, (Scottsdale, AZ) OVERVIEW This 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser (FZJ75) is a left-hand drive troop carrier “Troopy” that was acquired in 2019 by the seller, and who imported it to the US in December 2021. A 4.5-liter petrol inline-six drives the rear or all four wheels through a five-speed manual transmission and a two-speed transfer case. Built in Japan, this vehicle was believed to be delivered under government contract for Corpoelec, a Venezuelan electric utility company, which historically had all their vehicles in this yellow hue. The truck is...
Land cruiser for Sale in Bend, Oregon. The Troopy runs great and will be sold with fresh fluids and ready to go. I have been around troopies for years and this is a good example of a solid rig. The troopy is clean with no signs of rut on the body or frame. My friend Alex @fitgarage can do Alucab pop top conversions, Sheelman seats and much more. Alu-Cab Troopy Conversion — Fit Garage - http://www.thefitgarage.com/alucab-troopy-conversion Asking 52K OBO. 1993 RHD troopcarrier. 210K miles 1HZ turbo factory AC Factory Full Floating rear axle Aluminum Bullbar Aluminum roof rack Snorkle NEW BFG kO2 New 1552 Wheels
1992 Troopcarrier RHD 1HZ, 182k miles that will go up slowly as I drive the Troopy myself because I love these things. I have been importing Troopies for about 7 years and this one is solid. The troopy was used by a couple doing missionary work inland Australia and that is why is set up like it is. It had a rooftop tent on it which they decided to keep. They came out of the bush periodically and I have a stack of invoices of maintenance and upkeep work that was done like clockwork showing the troopy was very well maintained and loved. The troopy has no rust but has normal paint scratches, and ware and tare expected from a 30 year old rig. The paint is original and nothing has been resprayed. For those interested, my friend Alex...
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/471737374822426/?hoisted=false&ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ac5773f72-bc88-45ba-9334-047697455bcf not mine, but local to me. I don't mind taking a look if someone is interested...? cheers
243,000 km 1KZ-TE 4cyl turbo diesel 3” turbo back exhaust Aftermarket front mount intercooler 5spd R151f transmission Front Eaton electronic diff lock Rear factory diff lock, both wired through Toyota switch. Factory Toyota winch 2.5” Dobinsons springs Dobinsons long travel shocks 33x10.5r15 Toyo M/T tires with 8,000 miles ARB twin on board air compressor mounted under drivers seat 50Ah lithium auxiliary battery system with redarc bcdc charger and two 12V sockets Front runner roof rack Cruiser consoles door speakers pods and 6.5” speakers Kenwood low profile subwoofer Kenwood head unit LOTS of other little upgrades here and there and pretty comprehensive maintenance overhaul (all new OEM suspension bushings, new OEM injectors, all new...
I purchased this project from @coldtaco back in March 2020. Here is a link to the original ad: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/lj-78-modified-no-drivetrain-anchorage-ak.1193509/ I had the truck shipped down from Alaska and it has sat in my garage for the past past 2.5 years. It now has a Vermont registration which will allow you to register and title it in your home state. I have not done anything to the truck and it remains as described in coldtaco's description EXCEPT for the following: Coldtaco had REMOVED the LHD section of firewall (thast he installed) with the brake an clutch boosters/cylinders to use in another project. The LHD dashboard and parts pictured in the third set of photos were not included in the sale and are...
1991 PZJ77 RHD Japanese import. 171kilometers so just over 100,000 miles. I only use it a couple times a year for Utah and Colorado overlanding. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive i this to Alaska or Argentina tomorrow. 5 cyl Diesel 1PZ with custom turbo. Boosts 5-7psi, custom exhaust and gauges. New windshield and gasket ,new radio antenna as well Safari snorkel 24v with 2 blue deep cell batteries AC is so cold it will freeze you out on a 100* moab utah day Seats are super clean, like new. they just have covers to keep them clean. Absolutely no rust anywhere. Some paint fade on the roof. Some pin striping from normal overland wheeling. 33x10.5 BFG AT F&R factory electric lockers (just like 80 series) Yaesu 2m ham radio. Removed the ever...

Latest posts

Top Bottom