BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

Classifieds: Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Im starting my search for a HZJ78 troopy.Im interested in a lwb suv cruiser that I can set up for camping/traveling.Stock or built,gas or diesel.It must be a clean solid rig.I will consider importing to Canada but have no idea on the details of importing/exporting a vehicle into Canada at this time.I have a clean low km 1st gen 4x4 scab Tacoma I could work into the deal if interested..I may also consider a 1st gen 4runner(no ifs),possibly a cool lwb bj,fj..thank you.
Hello everyone, I’ve decided to sell my GRJ71 project, there have been several 79 pickup projects that I helped source the bodies for here on mud, but this is the only 71 body I received and being as unique as it is I thought would save it for myself….unfortunately I’ve realized this is too ambitious for me at the moment and I’ve decided to sell it. It is a 2022 GRJ71 body from Saudi Arabia, condition is brand new…. drivetrain, seats, wiring, and other various items have been removed for restomod 40 series builds. HVAC system is removed but included in sale. Has steering box and column, exterior is complete minus the factory Toyota electric winch and which has been removed from the front bumper, have a standard bumper that I can...
This 1986 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ70 is for sale in Irvine, Ca. This is a LHD import on a Texas title. These vintage Land Cruisers are interesting in that they look like they are contemporaries of the FJ 40 but were made at the same time as the FJ 60 and 80. This one is nice in that it’s LHD and gasoline powered. If you want a unique off roader for hitting the trails or cruising main street, this could be the truck for you. More pics at the link above. Vehicle: Year: 1986 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser 70 Series Drive: 4×4 Miles: 110,000 Fuel Type: Gasoline Transmission: Manual Engine: I4 Exterior Color: Tan Interior Color: Grey Title: Clean (Texas) Price: $19,000
Asking $17,500. For Sale: 97 KZJ95 Prado TX. 1KZT-E, 5-Speed. Right Hand Drive. Mileage is 263,666 KMs (Changing daily) New Exedy Clutch,Pressure Plate, Single Mass Flywheel, TO Bearing and Slave cylinder. Around 256K. New Tacoma TRD Off Road Wheels and Goodyear Tires 265/75R16 Averages about 23 MPG City. (680Kms/420 miles) Factory Dual Battery Starter plunger and contacts changed with OEM components. Timing Belt done at 182,828KMs. Air Filter, Oil Filter, Oil changed at 260,808 KMs Some Rust on Frame, Frame was treated in Japan with frame paint. PA Title in hand. I've begun to coat the frame with Woolwax to stop future rust since where its located. Known Issues: Valve Cover leaking (Have OEM gasket) Front and Rear Brakes Pads...
I’m selling my 1992 HZJ73 cruiser. It was imported from Japan and significantly upgraded by a close friend, who sold it to me last year. Runs great and is in fantastic condition, I just don’t have the garage space to keep it. It’s right-hand drive, manual, with the 4.2l diesel and ~260k km (~167k mi), always garaged since it came stateside, oil changes every 3-4 months religiously. These are difficult to price, so asking $39,000 OBO based on other comparable rigs and an estimate from a local consignment shop that deals with these. I’m open to offers though and will be reasonable. I have videos with walkarounds, engine running, lights/accessories working, etc and tons more photos I can send if interested. Details: - Locking front...
Little history of the BJ70 This vehicle was imported under my name from Canada to the USA for more than 10 years, for work reasons I sent two friends to pick it up in Canada, to my misfortune they did not check the chassis well. It doesn't matter and I kept rolling with my beautiful gifts along the east coast of the USA. Until a good friend Alberto (he's here in the forum) got me a cassis. In the country where I was born, these LC (serie 70) are very popular. From there I began to buy many original parts that here in the USA are difficult to find. My mistake was disassembling the vehicle to start the project. at a very difficult time in my life (divorce) to be able to clear my mind.. I got fully into the Land Cruiser world (already...
This is my third attempt to sell a LC on IH8MUD. THE 1st 2 was a 1996 LX and later a 2013 200 series LC, but both were unsuccessful. Still have the LX and planning on taking it to the Cruiser Crawl in OCT. The 200 sold to a guy in Memphis at about the deal of the decade: For Sale - 2013 LC in Arkansas - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2013-lc-in-arkansas.1014942/. I now offer a 1989 BJ 74 that I have owned since 2017. It is being sold due to my retirement and a need to decrease my number of toys. I obtained the BJ74 in 2017 from LC Direct and have put about 10000 Km on it since that time. Only 87 Km (54,000 miles) on OD at present and zero rust. Runs prefect. AC works but needs charging about once a year with a can R12. Terrain...
I KNOW I’m gonna regret this! I just know it!!!!!! I’ve got too many cars, too many bikes, and too many trucks! This old girl doesn’t get used as she should and I feel sorry for it whenever I’m not driving it!! Like the title says, it’s a 1991 HZJ77. This has the normally aspirated 1HZ inline 6 diesel in it. To say that it’s a tough, good, workhorse-of-an-engine is selling it WAY short! It’s a storied engine. Period. She’s NOT fast!!! She doesn’t drive like an Escalade down the highway at 85 all quiet and and car-sick smooth. It’s a HD Land Cruiser with leaf springs on all four corners. It will be here after we’re all dead and gone and the Escalades are throwing codes and the Rivians are short-circuiting! She’s got 163,397...
Hello Members. 1991 FJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy............ 374K KM driven / close to 233k Miles... FJ75LV-MRV.......FJ75-0100657 8H6 color code, Midnight or Atlantic Blue.. I personally had never seen a Troopy in a dark blue color. Pretty interesting and the color grew on me every time I see it. The paint is in Fair/good condition. 3F Straight 6 petrol engine. No overheating issues. Has been my daily driver the past 3 months. Great engine, pulls very strong. The complete drivetrain has no oil leaks, very dry undercarriage. Been my daily driver the past 2 months.. H55F 5 speed manual Transmission. No Issues with shifting, no fluid leaks, No clutch issues, No grinding, no trouble staying in gear.. It has factory AC and Heater...
Selling my beloved HZJ73 , imported by me in 2018 from Japan, really love it as its already lifted and had all the features i wanted. I have only put like 17,000 KM in the 5 years. Low KM around 279,000 KM that's roughly 173,000 Miles Lifted Rust Free Always Garaged indoors Front and Rear Diff Locker Working AC/Heater Removable Top Asking price 39,000$ / open to offers. Here is a list of the new parts on it - ARB Front Bumper - 2 batteries - exhaust back - Front Corbeau Baja Style leather bucket seats - front brake rotors and pads - 4x4Labs Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier - STEDI Head Lights - Aftermarket Spot Lights - comeup 24V Winch - OME Steering Stabilizer - Removed auto 4x4 and installed manual wheel locker ones - Italvolanti...
This camper was imported from Perth Australia in 2015 and the interior was redone more recently - new trimmed seats and rear matching memory foam couch/sliding bed. Sink with pull out nozzle, Dobinsons fridge, foldable Solar panel, 30 amp shore power exterior US conversion, plenty of off road gear included. Newer tires, Dobinsons rear bumber with hitch and gerry can, 10,000 lb winch with lightweight cable. Hi power Dobinsons off road lights, bull bar with upgraded led blinkers, Hi-lift jack. inline 6 cylinder diesel, double fuel tanks, 5 speed, RHD. New blue tooth stereo and speakers, dual battery. The interior was gutted and lizard lined with thermal and sound proofing spray. Projects I did not get to finish were new screens in...
1991 HZJ77 RHD w/ Front & Rear Lockers REDUCED Price: $29,250 $24,000 (See last post) Google Photos Link I purchased this from a mud member (see prior listing), and I drove it down from Seattle to San Diego. Going through this experience and after having it for a few months, I learned that it doesn’t make sense for me to own this at my stage (Unfortunate to learn after the fact!) I recently got into Land Cruisers (I’m very new to Mud) and was very excited to get my hands on one. Maybe too excited, if I’m honest. I have 2 young kiddos and this took up a heck of a lot of time and money. It’s just not right for our family right now. I didn’t realize how nervous I would feel with no airbags. But hey, you don’t know these things until...
1997 Toyota HZJ75 Landcruiser Camper for sale. 1HZ 4.2l Diesel, LHD, 220k miles, power steering, no AC, triple locker, European model, custom fiberglass camper. This vehicle needs to be restored. Has body rust. solid frame. Runs and drives fine. Please open link to Craigslist(medford, Oregon) ad for more detail and photos for now. https://medford.craigslist.org/rvs/d/kerby-1997-toyota-landcruiser-hzj75/7664225137.htm Asking price $19,000. pretty firm at this time.
1985 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73280,000km (174,000 miles)This is a European spec factory 3b, 4 cylinder, 5spd, diesel Land Cruiser. It has minimal rust for an unrestored vehicle. It’s been resprayed at some point. It has a removable hard top and an extra set of rear half doors for when you go topless. Recent maintenance includes: Block heater installed New tie rod ends and alignment New oil pan gasket Re-cored radiator New water pump and fan clutch New fan New radiator hoses New glow plugs New fuel filter New air filter New windshield Power steering flushed Transmission and T-Case flushed Fresh oil change OME shocks Tires are in great shape Extra set of steel wheels New spare tire Bad - a few rust spots on the body, no radio (I use a...
Imported summer of 2022 from the Netherlands. This 1995 Landcruiser single cab pickup originated in the GCC as a Gulf spec vehicle. It has a carburetored 1FZ. 1 ton heavy duty chassis, 5 speed manual transmission, brand new 285/75r17 Rubitrak Falken All terrians, fairly clean and straight. Removable roof and folding windshield. Tailgate hinges and new chains. New carb, drivers visor, hood bumpers, emblem, new tires, and soon new seat lower covers.
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado TZ RHD JDM AWD With 1KZ-TE 3L Intercooled turbo diesel. Automatic, PW, PDL, Power antenna, Power Retractable Mirrors, Tilt, Original JDM Sound System, Sun Roof. 69K Miles Clean title. *Note* Open to partial trades. Within last 8K miles, new tires, AC compressor, full Ironman 4x4 2" lift specific for the Prado, Powerstop Tundra front brake upgrade. Dual battery setup. Hood has some clear coat peeling but no where else. Chassis is super clean, interior is super clean, no rust on this anywhere! AC and heater work great. Sunroof doesnt leak. Third row seating as well. Timing belt was done at 97994 kilometers. Added pictures of the Japanese maintenance stickers so you can translate other items thats been done...
Hey there y’all, I have a project 1987 BJ74 with the factory 13B-T turbodiesel engine available for purchase. It has just over 166,000 kilometers on it. Needs some rust repair on a few small spots on the body and probably a windshield frame. Engine runs great, starts right up. Vehicle drives great. It Does need a new 24V alternator or the old one rebuilt. It has the internal regulator type and I’m pretty sure that’s all it needs-a regulator. The good is that it has the H55F 5 speed, factory cable locking differentials, and factory PTO winch. The rust spots are minimal and the frame had no corrosion at all. The dash and cluster are taken apart because I was trying to figure out why the charging system wasn’t working. Asking $14,000 OBO.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom