BJ74 | VZJ95 | HZJ75 | KZJ90

J70/J90 : Toyota 70-series / 73-series / 75-series / 78-series / 79-series / 90-series / 95-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

She's kind of rough now but she runs, she'd be a great candidate for a build, and she's a beast! 3B-powered with a custom "long-arm" 4-link rear suspension. ARB lockers front and rear but they're not hooked up. ARB front bumper with a custom rear bumper. I believe the bed is for a MAZDA but not sure. I'm honestly not sure of the mileage - the odo would have moments when it didn't work... I do know it's over 100k. Interior is "fair", on a rust-scale of 1 to 5 (5 being rust bucket) - the cab is a 2 and the frame is a 1. The truck is located in NC 30 minutes south of Asheboro right down the road from Uwharrie State Forest. $10K OBO Questions or pic requests: mcclure3rdatmacdotcom
For Sale is a very clean, well maintained and in perfect running condition 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73 RHD. It was imported from Japan in 2015 and I have been the owner since. 1990 Toyota HZJ73 Right Hand Drive 4X4 Diesel Model # S-HZJ73HV-MES VIN # HZJ73-001693 70,272 miles / 113,091 KM (May vary as I drive it around town occasionally) 1HZ 4.2L Diesel Engine / H55F 5 Speed transmission 24V electrical ZX Model (Power Windows, rearview mirrors, power door locks, electric locking hubs, etc) Clean Florida Title Asking $39,000 See link for additional photos and video: 1990 Toyota HZJ73 - https://photos.app.goo.gl/LQWxL4h9E7BFvuar8 I bought it with 98,000 KM in 2015 and have used it as a weekend drive around car. Over the...
Selling my daily driver. Cdn lhd bj70, 322000kms Ome with new 33’s new rims Rebuilt transmission and axles. Regeared. New stereo. Has a rare 120litre fuel tank i imported from oznew exhaust Message me here, or reply to the ad or text me 604-354-7583 https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/cto/d/langley-toyota-landcruiser-bj70/6912042060.html
ex-mining vehicle, non-EPA engine, not US importable with engine. $9500 CAD, or $7K USD. serious inquiries only. I don't believe it to be badly priced as-is to the correct buyer.
For sale is a turn key, well maintained, rust-free iconic 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 in the highly desired classic white color (045). Over the last year every potential maintenance item was addressed with new OEM parts and following the OEM specifications. The brakes on all four corners were disassembled down to the caliper cores and reassembled with the Toyota caliper repair kit along with new rotors and pads. Both axles were stripped down, cleaned, and put back together with new seals/gaskets, new Koyo wheel and trunnion bearings. The ehub slip rings were replaced with brand new OEM rings. I like the convenience of the ehubs and if they're taken care of they won’t let you down. All of the steering tie rods were replaced...
1995 Toyota Land Cruiser – HZJ75 – Troop Carrier – “Troopy” This is my 75 Series Toyota Land Cruiser that was imported from Dubai earlier in this year. The Cruiser has a clean TN Title with all the appropriate importation paperwork. This Troopy is a Right-Hand Drive (RHD) version with the 1HZ Diesel engine (straight 6). It has 174,000 KM (which translates to about 108,118 miles) on the clock. It has the H55F 5-Speed Manual Transmission with Manual Locking Hubs. There are jump seats in the back that can be folded up and out of the way or removed completely for your Camping / Overlanding Build out. It drives straight and smooth on the highway and will comfortably cruiser at 60-65 mph all day long. It has a front and rear fuel tank for...
I won my dream car via auction in Japan so I’m thining the herd. Specs: 1991 LJ71 Land Cruiser Prado SX 76k kilometers (47k miles) verified (auction grade 4) Solid axles front and rear, coil sprung 2.4L turbo diesel (2LTE) Automatic (A343F) Power windows Sunroof Aftermarket headlights (HID) Cold AC Defi seat covers Newer stereo w/usb port Condition (please see pics and running video): Very nice for a 30 year old car. Minor surface rust in the undercarriage. I have not coated the undercarriage so the buyer can see everything. One quarter size rust area by the driver side window. Dent on left front fender flare. Sunroof works but you need to “help” it with your hand (sounds like gear is stripped). Sunroof does closes with “help” and...
1989 HJ75 Troop Carrier 2H Diesel H55F 5 Speed Manual Denco Aftermarket turbo kit (Garrett upgraded turbo) 7psi OME Lift - new shocks TJM Alloy Bumper Warn M8000 winch Custom rear bumper Front Runner Aluminum roof rack ARB rear locker and air compressor 650K KM's (no documentation, but seller in Australia informed me the 2H was rebuilt once before) Wheel Vintiques 16x8 with Toyo MT tires TONS of new parts over the years, new windshield. Check my build thread and link to flickr for way more pics. I'm including a few of my favorites below and some recent ones taken today showing current rust condition. Currently has the rear bench seat installed and the drawers in some of the pics were removed for my FJ45. The bad : roof and gutter rust...
Selling on MUD before BAT or other venues. VIN: FJ700012124. 1989 FJ70. Has left hand drive, 5 spd with 2F gas inline 6. AC works (still has R12) perfectly. Has current Texas registration and clean Texas Title. Drive this truck home with confidence. Very collectible. Chassis has 482k kilometers before restoration. New paint - probably a solid 7+. I had to remove some "under the Columbian trees" blemishes. The frame is solid - no rust issues. Truck has a 3-4" lift kit. The interior has been completely redone. Floor has OEM Toyota vinyl - NO CARPET. I removed the flooring and installed sound deadening throughout the entire truck. Had to replace drivers seat reclining mechanism so now both seats recline and move...
JDM Right hand drive HZJ73 - 1HZ - 209,000 Km - 24v - A440 transmission Back up for sale is my JDM 1992 HZJ73. I listed this for sale a few years back but lost my job and had to hold onto it. I've gone back and forth about selling this but I am now on the road full time, and this truck is a project. I will list everything about it to the best of my ability so any interested parties have the full story regarding condition. Good: - New head unit + front speakers, CarPlay, etc - Sankei tie rod ends - New rear rotors and pads, I forgot about the hub rebuild for the front, so I still haven't had that done. Dealership wanted $1200 to do them and I didn't have the time - A/C retrofit to r134a - No major engine problems - new LED bulbs from...
Scroll down for more photos Sold This is a great example of a 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ77 finished in Toyota Black (202) . This is the heavy duty 77 series 4 door station wagon, the 77 series was only offered for sale in Japan during these years. It was imported in 2021 and has been garage kept since. During that time it has undergone thousands in maintenance and upgrades. Not a single stone has been left unturned. It is the highest trim level of these HZJ77s, the ZX Trim. It has a slew of wonderful factory options including, factory electronic differential locks, front, and rear. Factory Toyota suspension front bucket seats, set your weight and enjoy a cushy ride. Power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power sunroof. Manual...
1996 Toyota Landcruiser HZJ75 Troop Carrier -1HZ 4.2L Diesel -292,000 KM's (181,000 Miles) -5 Speed Manual Transmission -Ice Cold AC -Australia Import -Clean Florida Title -Clean Body & Frame, No major rust -Full Touring Buildout Unfortunately the time has come to part ways with my Landcruiser and send it to a new home. i don't get to use this truck enough the way its intended, and would be thrilled to see it go to a good home and fellow enthusiast. i purchased this truck in Australia Feb 2021 and imported it myself, has a clean Florida title and includes all EPA/DOT/DMV paperwork. over the past year and a half has undergone plenty of upgrades and maintenance. this is a turn key touring rig that is ready for a trip across the...
Quick Specs Year: 1993 Make: Toyota Model: Land Cruiser Prado Chassis No/VIN: LJ78-0033337 Trim: SX Engine: 2LTE Transmission: A343F w/ Rear Diff Lock & Front Electronic Hub Locks Mileage: 275,000 KM / 170,000 Miles Price: $19,000 Title: Clean New York State Title in my name Location: Long Island, New York _________________________________ I'm selling my LJ78 Land Cruiser that I imported from Japan at the beginning of this year. I have done some work on it and it currently runs and drives without issue. However, it is definitely more of a running/daily-driveable project versus a mint, already-restored unit. Rough around the edges, but is taking shape. I have tried to outline as much as possible about the truck and its flaws...
Testing waters on this newly fitted pop top troopy. Current price is $40,000 OBO I imported 2 of these troop carriers from France last October through the port of Tacoma via RoRo ship. Currently registered and locking. Washington state. (All import/ customs and purchase paper included) 1991 22xxxx km lsd rear diff Freshly installed mulgo pop top. Chinese diesel heater All new tie rods Fresh knuckle rebuild New fluid in differentials and transmission New starter Safari snorkel New schedule-Mann seats ( $4000) Runs and drives well but does need some attention: Exhaust needs to be redone. ( rattles and small leaks) Dash is missing passengers grab handle and dash pad ( has been covered by previous owner with fabric) I will be...
For sale is a 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ73. This Land Cruiser was imported almost 2 years ago and has slowly been restored mostly by myself to the condition it currently sits in. There is no rust on this 73 and it starts and drives perfectly. I have put a lot of effort into restoring this vehicle to a high quality in order for it to last many years into the future. This HZJ73 drive train consists of the 1HZ 4.2 liter straight 6-cylinder diesel engine. It will do 75 comfortably on the highway. This is backed by an H55F 5 speed manual transmission and a Toyota Land Cruiser split transfer case. The axles are a full floating 9.5-inch rear axle with disk brakes and a high pinion 8-inch front axle with disk brakes. Currently sitting at...
Hello Members For sale 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser RJ77LV-MNV. LHD All original. 4 cylinder R22 petrol engine. 5 speed manual transmission. 4x4....... Quite strong for the 4 cylinders, going strong on uphills. Transmission shifts very smooth with no kicks or grinds. 270k kms equivalent to 167k Miles driven. After the 2,150 miles roundtrip with this girl. I just returned from a road trip to La Paz, Baja Sur, Mexico with this RJ77.. More on this story with pictures at the end of this thread.. No Cancer on the body and the chassis. The floors are in solid condition. The chassis shows no signs of weld or accidents. Doors are solid with no signs of cancer. Interior seats are in good shape. All electrical are working. Headlights...
Hello all! I picked up a 40 series here in Japan so I'll be letting my 70 series go once I return to the US this summer, so putting the feelers out there now. I'll be importing it when I move to NC from Japan this summer. Details - 1991 PZJ70 (only <3000 made, only 800 in 045 White) 5speed manual transmission 199,800kms (125k miles) on the inline 5 motor, 3469cc Runs and drives great. Fires up without hesitation. Everything works minus the radio. Had all the small body rust spots professionally removed. Recent timing belt replacement and kept the motor serviced regularly. Feel free to message any questions or for more pics. $25,000 OBO Again, will be stateside with it Late July. Steve
I am selling my 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. This has the well-regarded 1KZTE 3.0L turbo diesel engine and has the rare R151F 5 speed manual transmission, which works great. It is rust-free and in great shape. I'm selling it because it's just a little too much vehicle for my needs, as amazing and awesome as it may be. It has the 3rd row and seats 8, also has a dedicated rear heater for the 2nd row of seats. A/C and heaters work great. Has one small blemish on front bumper (see picture) but otherwise paint is in excellent condition and comes with original stylin' 'Prado' decals. Fun fact I learned: 'Prado' is Portuguese for 'meadow' or 'field'. Upgrades/work/additions: 1. Dobinsons 2.5” IMS coil/big bore shock lift kit. 2...
1985 BJ70 for sale. Engine is not in working order. I believe the piston rings are shot but I’m not totally sure, could be a blown HG or cracked head/block. It just died today (May 1st). Components that worked before engine died: 4x4, PTO winch, rotary fuel pump, all the engine accessories basically. There is a lot of tread on the tires still. Transmission works well. This is the short wheel base version of the truck. The truck is currently located in southern Alabama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom