For Sale Burlington Vermont, 1990 Land Cruiser LJ73 Left Hand Drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BQkyHsiMbljGas6Sk7IliIJZJn_a1gLS?usp=drive_link
Hello IH8mud members.

I am considering putting my 1990 LJ73 the famous Bundera for sale. I have owned this for 8 years and have always been giving it my tender loving care. Originally this car was shipped from Austria in 1990 to Vancouver Canada, then it was sold and was driven to Montreal Canada. I purchased it 8 years ago and imported to USA. It is currently registered in state of Vermont and I have all the paperwork's, service records and .....
Since I have bought it this car was stored inside for winters and following works has been done.
New 16 gage rear fenders both driver side and passenger side.
Timing belt
rear suspension
Engine work ( changing all rubber gaskets and hoses with new ) and much more
new windshield frame and windshield
new rear window frames
LJ 73 has 2lt 4 cylinder turbo diesel (runs great) with about 200000 Kilometers
Needs new tires
would be nice to get it repainted
and needs more Tender Loving care and new home

Price is $22000
For more photos send me your email in DM. Thank you

00b0b_k9fPtWfRHou_600x450 (1).jpg

View attachment 3447173

View attachment 3447174

View attachment 3447184

20201012_173031.jpg

20231127_121358.jpg

20231127_121419.jpg

20231129_140547.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm am bringing the land cruiser out of my heated storage place hopefully in a week or 2 I can take many photos. Let me know if you want to talk on the phone for more info.

Thanks

Wow. That will sell quick.

Bump up,
Hello all, everyone is asking me about the paint job, yes when I change the rear quarter panels with 16 gauge steel panels . I never painted the car as a whole. So it does look two tone. I have an appointment for paint job in May . But I would want to sell it before and spend the money on my newer projects.
Price reduced due to paint $20500 or best offer .
I do love this car and can keep it for much longer time. You can grab it from me while I am willing to sell. Thank you, please let me know if you have any questions

bump up.
Perfect time to take the FRP top off and ride. very special and valuable rig. will use the money to buy a 100 or 200 series for my everyday ride.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom