You have been SPOTTED! (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright, which one of you jokers was this?

View attachment 2697853

Are you looking for the driver or the owner?

LC Drugs.jpg

That's my wife's 200. Probably picking up or dropping off one of our boys.
Too funny, we're here now for the meet and my son and I were checking it out when we pulled in. That lift / tire combo is so much better looking than the stock setup on my 200. I've parked several of my beaters beside it so far this summer to give it some Cruiser company.

Everyone please give a warm welcome to @joshrabon. Fairly new 80 series owner. Has a sweet 94 triple locked LC, on 35s. Told him about ONSC and he's planning to attend the monthly meeting in Raleigh.

@SFROMAN, Josh is also a snake eating green bean.

@FJ Noob, Josh will be moving to your neck of the woods shortly.

20210617_200746.jpg

@SFROMAN, Josh is also a snake eating green bean.

@FJ Noob, Josh will be moving to your neck of the woods shortly.

Great....there goes the neighborhood.....:rofl:

@joshrabon if you end up nearby, it's easy to find me. It's the house with the yard art 80-series that's perpetually in pieces!

Great....there goes the neighborhood.....:rofl:

@joshrabon if you end up nearby, it's easy to find me. It's the house with the yard art 80-series that's perpetually in pieces!
I’ll be on the look out! @MyWhiteSheep’s already warned me that if I start hanging out with you guys my will be in pieces too! 😂

Josh,

welcome brother.
I live in Raleigh but work on Bragg. Currently on my SWCS tour.

Del Roman

6-2
Advanced skills

Saw a flat black 40 in Germanton yesterday evening and creek side diner and just may have grabbed the wort spotted pic yet lol

Looked like David’s old ride at first but was a different truck. Hopefully a lurker who’ll chime in here.
96D9E4DE-E4D4-4DDA-9FF5-3D39FE8B4187.jpeg

And this poor lil fella is still sitting at a local mechanic’s shop so I provided a little company for the cruise in that was going on in town

8D41D89C-42B3-44BD-BDA3-0913C07FD0B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Biscoe, Friday around 7PM

1624901281625.png

That guy is actually a customer of ours at my work, He's got a heavily built chevy, Guy likes his orange lol

IMG_0641.jpg

Corner of Rea and Providence around 1015-20 tonight. Super clean (it was dark) 80. In God We Trust NC tags. I was in the quattro to your right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom