You have been SPOTTED! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My dad's F150 had a strong smoke smell from the previous owner. I sprayed a fifth of the finest $6 vodka all over the interior and let it sit in the sun for a few days. It eliminated 90% of the smell. Thanks @NCFJ for the tip.
Another similar approach I've found is to spray (or pour) a fifth of vodka into my mouth and then sit in the sun. I typically can't smell anything for the next 24 hours. :cheers:o_O:vomit:

I think I'll try your approach next time!

I’ve been to TSA twice in the past week or so and seen cruisers both times. This was a 100 I saw today with an ARB front with no bull bar.
120FD65D-F19D-463E-B201-842D3346B2EE.jpeg

Seen this right hand drive 60 again. Left an ONSC card with my contact info on the windshield.

20210524_130520.jpg

There was also this mini van in the same parking lot.

20210524_130527_HDR.jpg

I think I spooked a younger driver in an LX450 (in my 80) after I pulled up and start chatting Sunday night.

This was over in Birkdale Village, Huntersville.

Sorry if I spooked someone’s kid! 😬

I think I spooked a younger driver in an LX450 (in my 80) after I pulled up and start chatting Sunday night.

This was over in Birkdale Village, Huntersville.

Sorry if I spooked someone’s kid! 😬
Next time don’t lead with “Want some candy?”

“Looking good, kid!” Is also not recommended.

Just noticed you are fairly close to me. Is your white 80 in Downtown SP frequently? I see one there a lot
I've seen that white 80 in DTSP before ...looks nice.

@Carne and @Halfpint not sure it's me. I'm usually in the Spring Lake/Fayetteville area. There is one or two white 80s on the base that I'll see through passing.

If the LC is white with a black hood. . That's me.

Who dis? Nc plates, TLCA sticker, cool blue 200 around St Augustine FL going south. gave a thumbs up as I passed in my soccer-dad family hauler/maller

No pic but while cruiser watching I Also spotted an awesome heritage black 200 with bronze wheels going north. And a well-used/loved 80 on a double decker car transport truck, was optimistic to think about the joy on the next owners face upon delivery!

7BFC4F6B-E060-4A28-99CE-DAE028349B09.jpeg

Who dis? Nc plates, TLCA sticker, cool blue 200 around St Augustine FL going south. gave a thumbs up as I passed in my soccer-dad family hauler/maller

No pic but while cruiser watching I Also spotted an awesome heritage black 200 with bronze wheels going north. And a well-used/loved 80 on a double decker car transport truck, was optimistic to think about the joy on the next owners face upon delivery!

View attachment 2689644
That’s me!! After 15 years with ONSC I finally made the spotted thread. I looked in my rear view and saw this sweet black LX570 approaching and told my wife “here comes a sweet LX”. Made my day getting the thumbs up and seeing the NC tag.

Sigh...maybe someday.

That’s me!! After 15 years with ONSC I finally made the spotted thread. I looked in my rear view and saw this sweet black LX570 approaching and told my wife “here comes a sweet LX”. Made my day getting the thumbs up and seeing the NC tag.
That’s amazing, finally spotted after fifteen years but 3 states from home!

Haha now I’m really glad I ignored my family’s resistance and acquisitions of being crazy for wanted them to snag a pic!

Beautiful truck! Recognized the tlca sticker right away and knew I needed to give the cruiser wave to a fellow enthusiast.

@joyRidaz Thanks! Tell your family you aren’t crazy, it’s just merely part of the Cruiser sickness.

Spotted in Greensboro, NC at the Hilton Garden Inn

View attachment 2614065

Hey, that's me! I had parked there to ride with some Greek coworkers that were visiting. I took them hiking at Hanging Rock State park. I also took a photo of our cruisers together when I got back, but didn't get a chance to post it.

Attached is my photo!

IMG_4210.jpeg

Alright, which one of you jokers was this?

1623161680971.png

In Cary, not far from my hood....

1623162486813.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom