You have been SPOTTED! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ahhh! You got me.

I was delivering that FJC back to the customer, I am kinda enjoying the mobile mechanic/Santa Claus delivery thing I’ve started.

Picked it up, repaired the front end bodywork from a dune bash, removed rust and enameled the frame, then installed the bar. I also cut the bar apart and welded in a custom receiver hitch so he can hang a basket off the front when fishing.

I got back at 2 am this morning. Time to start on the next 200. This one is being shipped to Russia for as a mobile scientific research got to get way out there truck. Should be a fun one.
How's the 200 tow?

Saw this at Rice Toyota this morning. I had to take a double take as it almost looks new. Without a doubt the cleanest 100 I’ve ever seen

FBC58D19-4ABD-476F-A467-E12AD902CE7D.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad picture quality.

received_254645736407220.jpeg
received_482111176173779.jpeg

Also stopped by the unimog everyone loved for a few more pictures.

received_535924480734793.jpeg
received_295334498858474.jpeg
received_2829505990622123.jpeg

Dat Mog man... manly AF :D

Who’s beautifully built 80 is this that I saw in Cary nc yesterday am at the Tobacco Road Marathon? I spoke to the owner in the 62, maybe Kyle or Kurt, and told him about the club and CRR and he started googling with interest. Never saw the owner of the 80

I’ve not seen a prinsu rack on an 80 in person, looked great as did every other tasteful mod they had.

still wondering if it was a coincidence that these needed up parking near each other

5EAEB159-9976-4FF8-B6C4-7913F672C35B.jpeg

FF50A555-F2E4-4A09-A2B6-BD8F5E7FC09B.jpeg

Who’s beautifully built 80 is this that I saw in Cary nc yesterday am at the Tobacco Road Marathon? I spoke to the owner in the 62, maybe Kyle or Kurt, and told him about the club and CRR and he started googling with interest. Never saw the owner of the 80

I’ve not seen a prinsu rack on an 80 in person, looked great as did every other tasteful mod they had.

still wondering if it was a coincidence that these needed up parking near each other

View attachment 2675477

View attachment 2675478
I'm the 80/LX owner. I parked next to 62 on purpose! I think his name was Kyle...we talked for a good 20-30 mins.

A very pretty JDM 80 with oem winch at JB Upholstery in Garner. They were redoing the seats and doors as original. Really nice looking work.

View attachment 2660617View attachment 2660618
Mine. They did an outstanding job. Inside smelled like smoke when I got it and the wife didn't like that. Front seats were well used. I replaced the steering wheel, shifter covers, got Sandgrabba mats for the RHD front and back from No Bull in AUS. OME 2.5" lift coming next week that I have to instal.

Mine. They did an outstanding job. Inside smelled like smoke when I got it and the wife didn't like that. Front seats were well used. I replaced the steering wheel, shifter covers, got Sandgrabba mats for the RHD front and back from No Bull in AUS. OME 2.5" lift coming next week that I have to instal.

Your great looking interior inspired the work they are doing on my 62 in a few weeks!

My dad's F150 had a strong smoke smell from the previous owner. I sprayed a fifth of the finest $6 vodka all over the interior and let it sit in the sun for a few days. It eliminated 90% of the smell. Thanks @NCFJ for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom