YotaMD 200 Series Titanium Fob Shell Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Lexus Fob fits many Lexus from the era (IS, RX, LX, GX) so that may keep you busy. I love the 100 series keys so I’m more than happy to spread the word on the clublexus site when they become available.

On the below image, the one on the cover is for our LX, the other is for our ISc. Same fob.

View attachment 2159506
I would take an orange one for this LX fob

2016-17 key fob is compatible with 16+ Tacoma FYI. So this should mean the 16-17 is in the lead by 1 million?😁

2016-17 key fob is compatible with 16+ Tacoma FYI. So this should mean the 16-17 is in the lead by 1 million?😁

Haha, perhaps. It's bizarre. The Land Cruiser/mud community has been far more receptive and enthusiastic about this than any other platform. Most other platforms seem to be very price-sensitive so it's tough to get traction with a "premium" product.

I also spend way too much time on here and not enough time on other forums/social media, so that's probably a contributor...

I got a zombie green fob and while expensive, it's topnotch. Just like the truck that it operates.

Hang tight folks. I started the YMD3 design last week and am waiting on new SolidWorks software to complete that design. I'll try to knock out another 2-3 designs this spring and summer.

Any hopes for the 2019 TLC?

Yes, it will be highly dependent on the success of the 2016-2017 LC version. If that does well, the 2019 version will be to of the list. If it doesn't do well, I'll prioritize the 4 button 4runner key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom