YotaMD 200 Series Titanium Fob Shell Kit (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unlikely in the next 6-12 months. Lately due to relatively low volume.

This is in the "upcoming queue" but it has been for a while. My current plan is a more upscale remote than my normal kits. Likely polished titanium more similar to jewelry than the simple industrial version I do now.
I’m in.

This is in the "upcoming queue" but it has been for a while. My current plan is a more upscale remote than my normal kits. Likely polished titanium more similar to jewelry than the simple industrial version I do now.
Interested.

Just some feedback from a customer with a 2016 version of the key fob. I seem to get more "false" panic incidents with the aftermarket fob--can't recall any with the factory fob. The panic button is protected only on three sides which I think allows the accidental incidents. I carry the fob with two house keys attached in my front pocket and they seem to occur when I bend over to pick something up. I think the factory button is recessed completely so is protected on all four sides. That said, the aftermarket fob is very nicely made.

Just some feedback from a customer with a 2016 version of the key fob. I seem to get more "false" panic incidents with the aftermarket fob--can't recall any with the factory fob. The panic button is protected only on three sides which I think allows the accidental incidents. I carry the fob with two house keys attached in my front pocket and they seem to occur when I bend over to pick something up. I think the factory button is recessed completely so is protected on all four sides. That said, the aftermarket fob is very nicely made.
When was the kit purchased? I made some tweaks to that. If you've got a downrev version I'll send you the updated one.

Email sent to your website with photo of the fob--I think I purchased it about two years ago. Thank you for your consideration!

You know I’m 100% in for some bling 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom