Wits End Turbo Owners (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not posted on mud since February this year.
Mud has got to be a major party of his customer base.

Anyone who still thinks he has mud credibility has crawled way too far up his Mud-royalty ass.

Says a lot being that he was one of our most prolific posters until shenanigans began:

73BDD73A-055E-44DE-9767-F280BEBFE2E0.jpeg

Says a lot being that he was one of our most prolific posters until shenanigans began:

View attachment 3369022
Yeah, I would say it's telling in regards to his intention or capability or both to make this right.

He's clearly taken large payments/deposits based wholly and solely on goodwill and trust within the mud community.
What customer outside of MUD would make a 100, $6500 down payment on a turbo kit that not only isn't in stock, but hasn't been developed? I sure as shìt wouldn't.

This whole thing doesn't strike me as being intentionally fraudulent from the start. But he's certainly taken advantage inappropriately.

I think most likely he's lost control and can't make good on the parts, and can't stump up big chunks of cash. And he's buried his head in the sand.
Gotta sell a lot of nut huggers, PHH kits, Fender Blenders etc to restack multiples of $6500 cash!!

Shìtty deal for all involved.

In a strange turn of events, today I received the wastegate that I have been waiting for since September of 2022.
I take back everything bad that I said. :rofl:

Last edited:
"Installs in a weekend."

Am i the only customer(non turbo) who thinks Joey probably has an undisclosed drug addiction…that sucks up alot of $ and makes him erratic and unreliable?
Im sorry you guys are having this Major Issue.
I am an experienced dissatisfied customer of Wits End’s inability to deliver what is on their website and after months of waiting on him to fulfill an off road air compressor/tank kit ordered, i asked for a refund. I got refunded, but it also came with the attitude to Never return.

From my experience in life, when the story doesnt add up, then youre being lied to. When the liar gets caught up, they start avoiding you and avoiding communication because they dont have truth for you. Or they make up more lies…

Plain and simple folks.

You’re being taken advantage of.

Im sorry for suggesting/sarcasm that Joey has an addiction issue, but it’s really not out of the ordinary, these days.
Oregon decriminalized small amounts of all drugs, so its quite out of hand here.

I admittedly have a weed addiction, so im probably projecting. 😉

Fan boys

joining the group. I'm sure I'll kicked out about 2 mins after they let me in.

edit: maybe one of the fan boys is read up on the situation and really wants a turbo kit from Joey. My spot is for sale for anyone educated on the matter and still believing in him. I'll even knock off $1000.

Last edited:
The cock slurping is strong.

BTW, I got screwed by Joey four years ago on a small order. A couple items were wrong on a few hundred dollar order. He said that it would be corrected. Never happened.
Really couldn't understand why so many Mudders were such adoring fans of his. He wasn't pleasant to deal with. And he lied.

I wish the very best of luck to anyone on the wrong side of this turbo debacle.

Last edited:
The cock slurping is strong.

BTW, I got screwed by Joey a four years ago on a small order. A couple items were wrong on a few hundred dollar order. He said that it would be corrected. Never happened.
Really couldn't understand why so many Mudders were such adoring fans of his. He wasn't pleasant to deal with. And he lied.

I wish the very best of luck to anyone on the wrong side of this turbo debacle.

MAJOR slurping going on there, daamn... lol.

Closed. Clearly discussions aren't about the turbo anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom