Wits End Order Issues / Joey Romero (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excuses....
I can't go into details, but it was just one more display of everything we've come to know and love about His Joeyness.

I wish I were able to post a transcript, as you would all get a solid laugh at the endless stream of "it's not my fault" that spews forth from his face spigot, unfortunately that's not an option.
Judges don't normally take to well to the "it's not my fault" defense. I feel for anyone going through his situation but the fact remains a little communication could have gone a long way. Y'all that got stuck with the turbo orders have the patience of Job and I hope you get some kind of satisfaction on that deal.

Excuses....
I can't go into details, but it was just one more display of everything we've come to know and love about His Joeyness.

I wish I were able to post a transcript, as you would all get a solid laugh at the endless stream of "it's not my fault" that spews forth from his face spigot, unfortunately that's not an option.

All the FB fanboys are posting they received orders over the past few days...... No doubt to help him prove to the court he is a good company and just behind. I was deleted and banned after commenting.... *** 80 LC FB GROUP

TT

All the FB fanboys are posting they received orders over the past few days...... No doubt to help him prove to the court he is a good company and just behind. I was deleted and banned after commenting.... f*** 80 LC FB GROUP

TT
Your such a trouble maker haha!!

Your such a trouble maker haha!!

I simply asked the FBs to post a pic of their invoice showing date ordered and a picture of the parts they received...

BANNED....

This FB groups moderators should be brought up on charges for assisting in the perpetration of a fraud against the public.

*** OFF 80 FB GROUP

Last edited:
I simply asked the FBs to post a pic of their invoice showing date ordered and a picture of the parts they received...

BANNED....

This FB groups moderators should be brought up on charges for assisting in the perpetration of a fraud against the public.

f*** OFF 80 FB GROUP
Which group? "Toyota 80 Series USA" ? I have had posts removed as well not banned yet.

All the FB fanboys are posting they received orders over the past few days...... No doubt to help him prove to the court he is a good company and just behind. I was deleted and banned after commenting.... f*** 80 LC FB GROUP

TT

I wonder if those FB fanboys have mud accounts? They should be banned from mud especially those responsible for your ban.

I wonder if those FB fanboys have mud accounts? They should be banned from mud especially those responsible for your ban.
That would make us Just as bad as them. The fanbois have the right to do and say as they please. Just as we have the right to make fun of them. Woody isn't like Zuck . Seems he believes in free speech.

80q1qb.jpg

That would make us Just as bad as them. The fanbois have the right to do and say as they please. Just as we have the right to make fun of them. Woody isn't like Zuck . Seems he believes in free speech.

Point taken. I retract my statement then.

BANNED....

f*** OFF 80 FB GROUP

Some of those names...I would find it hard to believe...but obviously someone did it. Lots of Chiefs there.

I'm convinced that the prerequisites to be a mod on any FB car group (GXOR, F150, 80) are that you must be a sensitive little bitch and a lifetime card carrying member of NAMBLA. Been put in time out multiple times in all those groups for saying stuff some little bitch felt was too spicy. **** FB and **** the mods in all those panty-wearing groups.

I'm convinced that the prerequisites to be a mod on any FB car group (GXOR, F150, 80) are that you must be a sensitive little bitch and a lifetime card carrying member of NAMBLA. Been put in time out multiple times in all those groups for saying stuff some little bitch felt was too spicy. f*** FB and f*** the mods in all those panty-wearing groups.
GXOR is easily the worst of these. The laugh react is a "bannable offense." :rofl:

View attachment 3500796

I hope this is your handy work because I whole heartedly approve! :rofl:

1701988534688.png

I hope this is your handy work because I whole heartedly approve! :rofl:

View attachment 3501114

I showed myself the door from that group when I saw that the mods had questionable ethics. Phil McNeil was deleting posts about problems with Wits End and then attempted to make amends by offering a vendor popularity poll. At that point, I decided I liked my ethics more than that group.

The fact the mods were deleting important warning information to new potential new customers makes them culpable in my eyes. They think they are protecting themselves, but they might be doing the exact opposite, especially if they had any form of communication with Joey Romero. The far safer thing is to let the community have a discussion...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom