Wits End Order Issues / Joey Romero (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well there it is… if you have a claim I would get it filed with your credit card company to get a claim again his assents. Unfortunately can’t squeeze blood out.

Yes a shame when nitch market vendor for Landcruiser’s goes out of business.

Another one bites the dust

Well there it is… if you have a claim I would get it filed with your credit card company to get a claim again his assents. Unfortunately can’t squeeze blood out.

Yes a shame when nitch market vendor for Landcruiser’s goes out of business.

Another one bites the dust

A claim with the CC has nothing to do with his assets, the CC company will reimburse you from their end and then do whatever they're going to do with the merchant. A lawsuit will be about collecting from asset liquidation, the turbo guys might be screwed his business was inventory based which has no value. Hopefully he owned his building but I doubt it and there are ways around that anyway, although I did read a while back he didn't even have an LLC so if that's the case besides him being a complete idiot, shocker, the turbo guys can go after his personal assets.

What a sad situation. I spoke with a party involved in the disposition of Wits End. There isn't enough for an onsite auction. All the assets will be transported to a Portland auction house in the next couple days. In one vehicle. The web domain and all associated IP might be part of the sale.

If you haven't got your Wits End order by now, pretty unlikely you'll see it.

I would imagine his CC issuing refunds against zero or hopefully not zero bank account, they have standing on the creditor list.They would I feel chase their money or write it off.

It was converted to chapter 11 under the condition of a list of requirements being met, which His Joeyness failed to do.
It has since been converted back to a chapter seven and a new trustee assigned.

He was given every chance.

What a sad situation. I spoke with a party involved in the disposition of Wits End. There isn't enough for an onsite auction. All the assets will be transported to a Portland auction house in the next couple days. In one vehicle. The web domain and all associated IP might be part of the sale.

If you haven't got your Wits End order by now, pretty unlikely you'll see it.
My wife is an attorney in Portland, she still dabbles in bankruptcy. I’m having her look into the details, she loves when her world crosses over to mine.

It was converted to chapter 11 under the condition of a list of requirements being met, which His Joeyness failed to do.
It has since been converted back to a chapter seven and a new trustee assigned.

He was given every chance.

Gotcha, I saw it looked like it went back to chapter 7 but I don’t have the details from the dockets just the summaries online. I was like wait is that a new trustee?

The CC companies are not going to waste their time pursuing this and his "assets" are worthless. The value was in the e-commerce revenue which is gone and at this point it has no barrier to entry anyway. The guy was sitting on an easy gold mine and pooped it away for absolutely no reason other than ineptitude and shady practices...

I'm sure he watches this thread....Joey you're an idiot. If a quarter of your claims about your order numbers were true your business was worth millions and that's at a very conservative evaluation. If you couldn't handle it then you should have hired someone who knew what they were doing or sold it to someone who did instead of the dumb excuses and scams you ran.

Idiot, have fun being a broke hated loser you well earned it by how you treated people.

Last edited:
My wife is an attorney in Portland, she still dabbles in bankruptcy. I’m having her look into the details, she loves when her world crosses over to mine.
Huh...
I'm in Beaverton myself.

The CC companies are not going to waste their time pursuing this and his "assets" are worthless. The value was in the e-commerce revenue which is gone and at this point it has no barrier to entry anyway. The guy was sitting on an easy gold mine and pooped it away for absolutely no reason other than ineptitude and shady practices...

I'm sure he watches this thread....Joey you're an idiot. If a quarter of your claims about your order numbers were true your business was worth millions and that's at a very conservative evaluation. If you couldn't handle it then you should have hired someone who knew what they were doing or sold it to someone who did instead of the dumb excuses and scams you ran.

Idiot, have fun being a broke hated loser you well earned it by how you treated people.
Just a recap, 33 year Amex holder and filed dispute today second order. Sounds like if he out of business I am still protected and get my money back, then Amex would be a creditor standing in line.

Just a recap, 33 year Amex holder and filed dispute today second order. Sounds like if he out of business I am still protected and get my money back, then Amex would be a creditor standing in line.

Of course you are it doesn't matter if you got your card yesterday, it has no correlation and amex or any cc company isn't going to waste their time and money. They will take care of their customer pay out and move on.

Your chargeback has absolutely nothing to do with the bankruptcy. As for the turbo guys suit....that's a different story.

Last edited:
Well sh!t, back in December I finally pulled the trigger on the QPM basing the purchase on multiple favorable experiences ordering from WE. I was curious about order status Monday night and saw that the site was down, didn't really think much of it. After checking on it again this morning I noticed it was still down, started looking for answers and found this thread... needless to say I am disappointed and have initiated a dispute claim with my bank. I will be looking for an alternative to fill the spot or just make my own.
Does anyone have a .dfx file to cut some out? I have access to a press brake.
-TP

Well sh!t, back in December I finally pulled the trigger on the QPM basing the purchase on multiple favorable experiences ordering from WE. I was curious about order status Monday night and saw that the site was down, didn't really think much of it. After checking on it again this morning I noticed it was still down, started looking for answers and found this thread... needless to say I am disappointed and have initiated a dispute claim with my bank. I will be looking for an alternative to fill the spot or just make my own.
Does anyone have a .dfx file to cut some out? I have access to a press brake.
-TP

Thanks! I will keep an eye on that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom