Got burned by Wits End (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I still can’t believe he hasn’t been criminally prosecuted by a local/state DA??? Or by another state DA who several people were defrauded from.

How is this not multiple felonies???

It’s total has to easily over $120k (I counted 20 people who’d sent him $6k for a turbo), mail fraud, credit card fraud, cyber fraud, etc???

I personally would find it funny (aka karmic) if someone took every single part Wits End ever made copied them and then sold them under a new brand. Taking payment and delivering the product.

Obviously the demand for the parts is there…I digress.

I know…I know this goes against what Ghandi said.

People need to stop recommending Wits End on this forum. Free advertising for him to go and pull this s*** on yet another unsuspecting person.

I know he isn't a "Vendor" anymore, but I chuckle when I see people link his site on the tech forums. Although they probably don't know any better.

Joey representing himself...not a good sign of a healthy business

1701005035545.png

Found it on one of the very numerous “Wits Ends screwed me” post.

Would be nice if a legitimate business bought the rights to produce those items…but the money went directly to those who were ripped off.

Found it on one of the very numerous “Wits Ends screwed me” post.

Would be nice if a legitimate business bought the rights to produce those items…but the money went directly to those who were ripped off.
Regardless of what happens to WE, the IP is an asset and I really hope that another vendor can pick it up and continue making and marketing the products. What happens to those funds is up to the courts and I'm certainly not a lawyer.

I agree, there are numerous items I have wanted to purchase from WE. Just didn’t want to get burned.

It appears his webpage is down for 'maintenance'...

1713731869829.png

I ordered a small, relatively inexpensive, part from him last summer. Rolled the dice, I suppose. The order was delayed and delayed. I inquired three times ~one month apart in frequency and Joey would always have a great excuse (supplier issue, issue with anodizer, etc.). My last few messages have gone unanswered and I've filed a fraud complaint with my credit card company.

Sad to see it, but there's a lot more to running a business than simply making cool pieces of kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom