Where to find clear Fj40 turn signal lenses. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone know if someone makes clear turn signal lenses? I have a 1967 fj40 with original lenses and I wanted to replace them.

I’m sure you’ve found them.
Seller:toyotaheritage
887B9439-55DF-4B22-ABD3-AA331C001469.png

Front bib marker lenses or fender mounted turn signal lenses?

Front bib lamps are not turn signals unless someone has made them that way.

:beer:

ToyotaHeritage seems to have all sorts of lenses.

Not sure if ToyotaHeritage makes a clear bib lense for a early-68 FJ40. I did see a BJ20-BJ30 bib lense listed. Would be cool if this will fit a forty series.
8D1AA767-C18D-4F74-9DF7-D06B1C865511.png

@ToyotaHeritage
Is it possible to combine shipping to the USA if we buy multiples of your items?

And do you have early-68 FJ40 bib marker lenses?

Front bib marker lenses or fender mounted turn signal lenses?

Front bib lamps are not turn signals unless someone has made them that way.

:beer:

Unless it’s one of his FJ25’s he’s referring to. In which case, the FJ25 bib lights are the turn signals.

9/67 is when the bib lights changed to amber in the US market. The fender mounted turn signals were amber from 61-74. 75 on had a clear lens above the amber turn signal lens.

Does anyone know if someone makes clear turn signal lenses? I have a 1967 fj40 with original lenses and I wanted to replace them.
Any chance you still have the old lenses you were trying to replace? I'm looking for an antique clear turn signal lense.

Thanks!

I have a pair of original clear lenses in great shape that I will sell you.

Any chance you still have the old lenses you were trying to replace? I'm looking for an antique clear turn signal lense.

Thanks!

I offer NEW ones

TOP Shelf Quality .............

ON SALE NOW TOO ! ..........

1631453860753.png

You could use those originals to make a mold and then you could make a whole bunch of them cheaply.

sadly .........

another member has copy-catted my entire clear lenses side show , from mounting them in NEW OEM Housings lamps , to adding CHEAP LOW quality EBAY LED Bulbs

i never skimped on my led bulbs now CLONED on somebody else's coat tails either

there being misrepresented on EBAY right Now in fact , no mention of NOT being OEM , theres clever parts labels on packaging too

its really SAD ....

no mention of home brew versions ?

i had mine professionally made by a brick and motors company thats they do ........

the holidays are coming all new idea;;s at play

CATCH ME If you can ............ :D

sadly .........

another member has copy-catted my entire clear lenses side show , from mounting them in NEW OEM Housings lamps , to adding CHEAP LOW quality EBAY LED Bulbs

i never skimped on my led bulbs now CLONED on somebody else's coat tails either

there being misrepresented on EBAY right Now in fact , no mention of NOT being OEM , theres clever parts labels on packaging too

its really SAD ....

no mention of home brew versions ?

i had mine professionally made by a brick and motors company thats they do ........

the holidays are coming all new idea;;s at play

CATCH ME If you can ............ :D
So are your clear lenses oem nos or nice lenses you had made? Do you have clear bib lenses? My clear bib lenses were originally orange but I thought clear would look cooler. When I worked at a cruiser shop a prominent old timer with a lot of history came with his owned since new fj40 with original clear lenses. He traded me for my orange ones. But I'm thinking of getting new ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom