Where did you go with your Mini Truck or 4Runner this week? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0974.JPG

Found this nifty old school out in the sea of farmland that is eastern Alberta. Freshly rebuilt 3L is performing nicely. Truck got a second fuel tank and some rusty bits tended to while the engine was out. Plenty more odds and ends to look after when conditions permit, but super stoked just to be back in the saddle after a painfully long absence.

Mendocino National Forest in Northern CA. Went with friends from work. Didn't think we would see this much snow!
0118201226.jpg

My 4runner and friends minitruck.

0118201041.jpg

We all work together, Coworker fj40, cowoker minitruck and boss 80 series. This was taken at Indian Valley Reservoir on the way to Mendocino National Forest in Northern CA on 1/18/2020. It was and awesome trip. I had zero experience in the snow till that day.

Love that video! The whole time watching, I had two alternating thoughts: I love that truck. I want to be there. I love that truck...

Finally finished up my rear interior panels.

passenger cargo panel.png

tailgate panel hardware.png

tailgate panel overhead view.png

And I built this several weeks back. I ran out of time to add wings, but I’ll do that in the near future as it’s too revealing. I’ve also got a stealthy slim light bar coming in for the center section and some dimple dies planned. Thought I would like the center section in matte dark bronze to match the wheels, but in full sun, looks gold.

11806369-F3F3-4D81-AFA2-2854FD3C1233.jpeg

2D94F8ED-F121-4E62-82EC-7B315753651B.jpeg

Is this OEM fasteners or did you get the somewhere? Mind if I ask where?
If those are not factory, they are a close copy. 90530-20009, $1.72 each.

fastener.jpg

What'd you use to make those? Mine are so brittle that I feel like they might explode if i look at them wrong.

Designed them in solidworks and now having them CNC cut and routed. Posted a for sale on for them on summit cruisers Facebook but haven’t done anything here

Designed them in solidworks and now having them CNC cut and routed. Posted a for sale on for them on summit cruisers Facebook but haven’t done anything here

interesting. Shoot me some more pictures and a price and i might pick up some.

Went on a reverse beer run. I was in Athens, GA yesterday and grabbed my limit of Creature Comforts "Cuts form the Bine" and drove around today dropping off a few 4-packs today to some buddies.

Turned to walk up a driveway and had to take a pic...
IMG_6370.jpeg

... definitely fun driving her around, but I'm jealous @gnob - that looks like fun!

Yer gonna need another truck though. That one is too nice to get filthy!

Interested in the interior side panels as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom