What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Prinsu rack is on!

329667A3-7336-4739-9BE9-66DF5AE00CCF.jpeg

85EAAF10-F2F5-4006-9DBB-D8ED455EC75C.jpeg

FFAC0360-3D40-4C93-8B4D-FDD18DFB12C4.jpeg

Got my Odyssey group 35 in today and I got it mounted to Slee's tray in about 15 minutes.
Next is a DC to DC charger like a Redarc.
Does anyone know of a good installer in the greater Baltimore area?
View attachment 2345382
What's the advantage of upgrading the stock battery to the Odyssey group 35? Does this reduce or at least delay :) the need to add a 2nd battery?

What's the advantage of upgrading the stock battery to the Odyssey group 35? Does this reduce or at least delay :) the need to add a 2nd battery?

That was a dual battery install in the RHS of the engine bay.

That was a dual battery install in the RHS of the engine bay.
ah okay. Guess I didn't follow the thread closely enough and realize the second battery had been added as well.

Oil and filter change today, plus added some really cool gadgets. :) 114K miles, 5K and 10 months since the last.

Took me longer than I'd like to admit to set up the Jowett Filter housing. Eventually found all the tidbits on Mud. Bend the tabs out of the way on the support tube, and don't need anything else but the spring. No leaks, will be watching on a 350 mile roadtrip tomorrow to Avon NC.

IMG_5713.jpg

Working on the full bull bar option for the new full replacement bumper. View attachment 2351988

Definitely looks great.

Wondering where you would place this on the strength-o-meter.

For example... ARB’s Sahara Bar describes its optional hoop as “decorative” in contrast to the animal-strike protection strength of its full bull-bar models like the “Deluxe” (which we usually refer to as an ARB bull bar...).

What would you classify this as?

Seeing that I have the exact same rig, where did you get your sensor lift and chrome delete done? Already got the Sliders😜 Oh, and it looks great.
Sensor lift is performed in your driveway with a 8mm or 10mm one end wrench and five min. Look in the AHC thread for a step by step

Installed fridge slide. 3rd row seats are out.

559E6272-FC70-4F3E-BEF9-3232D1208C0F.jpeg

Sensor lift is performed in your driveway with a 8mm or 10mm one end wrench and five min. Look in the AHC thread for a step by step
Thanks, sounds like another project my wife will ecstatic about.

Made a small mod to the dash readout...... managed to zero all the numbers except one.....😉

F1987700-5499-46B6-81A7-9D351E3771D0.jpeg

3EEB9123-A6FC-48A0-8F69-388BDC1708C7.jpeg

Did some work on the Land Cruiser.
Installed a Ram Wedge mount for the tablet. so nice not to have to drill holes or try to install a pedestal. Going to try Gaia hence the tablet
Radios tucked away behind the back seat. removed the larger backseat and put in a platform.
15 qt Engle fridge., Alu Cocktail Box .
The rear deck is module to work with Wolfpack boxes. Up to four underneath and two more or anything on the left side of the @TemboTusk Loadspotter Levitating fridge slide.

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (8).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom