What have you done to your 200 Series this week?

You should be able to fit the 69" from here:
They'll make a custom length no issue if you have a couple weeks to wait.
That's another good looking option too. I found a great deal on the 67" kit for just over $200 shipped. I can barely buy the steel locally for that. I figure I'll fit them up and I could even sleeve and extend them if I really want them longer. The plan is to gusset/plate them to the frame, and make filler plates for them to be a better step. I'll post pics/details when I get everything in and start working.

tbisaacs

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
SILVER Star
Eek. Window or roof rack?
99% sure roof rack - it's right below the middle mounting foot. I'll have to pull the cover and see what's going on. I have some non-hardening sealant, hopefully that does the trick. I put a TLC rack on nearly 3 years ago and have yet to have an issue. Surprised to see it now.

tbisaacs

SILVER Star
99% sure roof rack - it's right below the middle mounting foot. I'll have to pull the cover and see what's going on. I have some non-hardening sealant, hopefully that does the trick. I put a TLC rack on nearly 3 years ago and have yet to have an issue. Surprised to see it now.
I’m hoping it’s just a drainage issue. The foot is absolutely stuffed with rotten needles.

BDBC5AC4-4EA1-49EB-A177-14FE133B2147.jpeg

I cleaned out the duff and have the windows cracked (it’s sunny out) to dry out. Will run the hose down the gutter and see if that fixed it.

Last edited:

tincan45

SILVER Star
I’m hoping it’s just a drainage issue. The foot is absolutely stuff with rotten needles.

View attachment 2357515

I cleaned out the duff and have the windows cracked (it’s sunny out) to dry out. Will run the hose down the gutter and see if that fixed it.
I guess the rubber gutter molding would be useful after all. That's a very tasty looking vegan entree you have there.

kevinfoutch

SILVER Star
I wish you could smell it!
If you happen to find the gutter inserts online (are LC/LX the same?) please post the link to your source as both my local Denver Toyota dealership as well as my other go-to, Camelback Toyota, parts' departments were unable to source for a 2011 LC... Need to replace a few myself ;)

TeCKis300

SILVER Star

Last edited:

tbisaacs

SILVER Star

TeCKis300

SILVER Star

MrCWineMan

SILVER Star
Top Bottom