What did you get your 80 for Christmas? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How many miles did you get on your first set?
I swap out into some winter tires with studs and don’t record the miles when I do it so I don’t really know. If I had to guess 18-20K? They are not completely spent, one will be my spare and two more will live out their life on my M101a trailer.

No pictures?
They went straight into storage for the winter. But look exactly like the last set pictured below.
IMG_0164.jpeg

My wife made this for the new LX.
8Kabmg.jpg

Got some new door speakers as I wasn’t a fan of the red ones that came with it. Also go a new amp which I’m installing this week.

IMG_4489.jpeg

IMG_4488.jpeg

3 link front, rear arms, some braided brake lines. About 1/4 of the way done.

View attachment 2874757
Here’s shipment 1 of 3 to gather parts for my repaint. Shipment 2 is inbound and shipment 3 is still waiting for departure. Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

Edit:
Btw these shouldn’t be such a PITA to attain but that left rear moulding was the worst.

Pricing for these are best through Partsouq if you can find them all available at the same time. I could not, so I priced mine together from all over.

Interesting find though, partsouq shipping for some moulding is only $13.58 while other moulding of the same dimensions are $40+ so ship wisely.
I just bought all of those, my dealer stocks them, actually got two sets, one for me and one for a customer. Ourisman Toyota, formally McGeorge

I just bought all of those, my dealer stocks them, actually got two sets, one for me and one for a customer. Ourisman Toyota, formally McGeorge
Did you get a good rate on the financing? Those rubber bits aren’t cheap!

My shop has an account there so, yes, I get a discount but they are not cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom